Chapter 6.

Aizawa:"Get out. Your quirk is impressive but your attitude is not one of a hero. You're a pervert who would abuse his powers as a hero.I see there is no hope for you. Get out."

Mineta cries as he fucking explodes and stops existing. Like who's Mineta? Idk. He was never here.

Izuku:"Well that happened."

Everyone goes back inside for the rest of their day, only for it to pass by pretty slowly. Izuku was playing around mostly, because he was already smart enough to know everything in his classes.

During lunch Izuku went outside and started working on his free running in ground beta. He was effortlessly walk running, jumping, and swinging around with his puppet strings. He wanted to improve his movement. Little did he know someone was watching him. Or a better term would be studying him.

While running across the walls in an alleyway, about 10 minutes until the lunch period ends, Izuku swings up to a rooftop. He looks out to see a view of the fake city, and UA. It was breathtaking.

???:"Sombra!"

Izuku looks around to see a student running towards him jumping from rooftop to rooftop.

Izuku:"Iida?"
Iida:"We were looking everywhere for you! What are you doing?"

Izuku doesn't respond for a bit. He lowers his head, then looks up again.

Izuku:"Iida. Do you know what it's like to lose everything? To lose the one thing you promised to protect?"
Iida:"I'm sorry?"
Izuku:"I've been thinking recently about my mom. She was killed because of me. Because I'm Sombra. I just wanted to help the world, but ended up losing the only thing I had left in this world. And only because I wasn't strong enough..."

Izuku starts to tear up.

Iida:"I apologize Sombra. I didn't know... If you ever need to talk, we're all here for you.  but we must be going. Class is about to start soon. And we can't miss it!"
Izuku:"Yeah... thanks Iida. If you ever need anything at all. You come straight to me ok? I can do anything."
Iida:"Thank you for the offer. If you're willing to... could you teach me free running?"
Izuku:"Free running? Why?"
Iida:"I feel it could be helpful with my quirk. Especially if I can figure out how to use my quirk in addition to some of the tricks in free running."
Izuku:"That makes sense. Meet me here after school. I'll tell pops we're gonna be training."
Iida:"Pops? You mean Mr. Aizawa? You did call him dad."
Izuku:"He my adopted dad. And I live with him and my uncle, Present Mic. Anyways let's get going. Lesson one! The roll. Anytime you're landing, roll into the fall."

Izuku jumps off the tall building to run down the side jumping from side to side downward. When gets close enough to the ground he rolls into his fall.

Izuku:"Do this and you won't feel anything as you fall! The impact falls on your entire body spreading the damage thinly instead breaking your legs at a fall!"

He stays at the ground and gets ready to help Iida in case he slips or falls.

Iida follows Izuku's lead and jumps from building to building downwards, and slips a bit but catches himself on the wall jumping downward and rolling to absorb the fall.

Iida:"Thank you for the tip Sombra!"
Izuku:"Listen to your teacher! I know what I'm doing!"

Izuku teaches Iida a couple of tricks while running the way back to the school.

When they arrive, they enter their class with smiles and Izuku having his shirt over his shoulder. It was really hot while they were out, and so Izuku took off his shirt. The girls were staring at his chiseled body and adorable smile. Even Momo thought of indecent thoughts.