Chapter 9.

It has been one day since Izuku sent his entire class to the infirmary. When he arrived back in class, he had his top hat and familiar cane that caused some bad memories for most of the class.

Izuku:"Morning my little Luma!"

Uraraka rushes up to Izuku still blushing a little from her nickname.

Uraraka:"Oh! Morning Izu! How's your morning?"
Izuku:"Not bad? Everyone all healed?"

Everyone groans.

Izuku:"Sorry! I thought you all could handle
something like me! But I guess you all still need to train. Listen. You all were useless without your quirks. Even Ojiro, a master of martial arts heavily relies on his tail. Work without your quirk. It could save your life or someone else's someday."

Everyone looks down in sorrow.

Izuku:"So train hard! We're the next generation of heroes! We won't let a disadvantage take us out!"

Everyone smiles and claps.

Izuku:"Hey my little Luma. Did you enjoy my singing?"

Uraraka:"*Blush* When did you learn to sing?"
Izuku:"I've been singing forever, just had no reason to show it. Hell I wrote a rap about Sombra back when I was a "vigilante"."
Jiro:"Can you play any instruments?"
Izuku:"Pretty much anything. And if can't, I can learn pretty quick."
Jiro:"Maybe we should do a recording some time."
Izuku:"Yeah. That would be fun. What about you Kami? Can you play anything?"
Kami:"Electric guitar. You can probably guess why I picked it."
Uraraka:"I can be a backup singer!"

Suddenly, a wild Katsuki appears!

Katsuki:"Nerd! Where did you learn to hack?"
Izuku:"Why?"
Katsuki:"I have a hunch you're related to Olivia Colomer."

Izuku stops in his tracks. Then takes a deep breath.

Izuku:"Yeah. I took the mantle of Sombra after she died."

Uraraka, Kami, and Jiro look confused.

Jiro:"Wait who's Olivia Colomer?"
Izuku:"The original Sombra. And my great Grandma. Back in her day, she was a member of overwatch. After a massive threat came to earth, the forces of Talon (A terrorist organization) and overwatch joined forces to stop it. Eventually they won, and Talon disbanded since their leader was just using them to make him the ultimate destroyer of earth. My great Grandma settled down after a lifetime of hacking and chaos. She had a kid, my mom Inko, and taught me everything I've ever known. She died before I turned seven, but left her codename, and her SMG. After she died I took her codename and started being Sombra. In an era that didnt remember Sombra he arose again. She also taught me how to sing mainly songs in Mexican, but I also learned some in English. She was an angel... well not really. She was a trouble maker and really liked to mess with her family. But she loved me. She would always love my visits and we would have fun together. She would tell me stories about her youth and I would show her my notes in heroes, and so on. I miss her and my mom everyday. She was the one who had the design of the translocator. I just redesigned it. I miss her and my mom every day."

Izuku looks at Uraraka who's in tears.

Uraraka:"Izu! I'm so sorry! Don't worry. We'll never leave you."
Katuski:"So you're related to a first class former criminal. And turned your ability to rule the world into one that will save it. As much as I hate to say it... sorry for brining it up. That was kind of cool."
Izuku:"I know how you can make it up to me. Join our band."
Katsuki:"Fine... only because I'm bored. And because I play drums."

Aizawa walks in confused as usual.

Aizawa:"Shut it problem children. Time to pick a class rep. Also. We have a new student. Come in."

A purple haired boy with a black scarf walks in.

???:"My name is Hitoshi Shinso. Nice to meet you."

Izuku walks up to Shinso with his usual bubbly attitude.

Izuku:"Hiya! Names Izuku Aizawa! I didn't know I had a brother!"
Shinso:"Brother?"
Todoroki:"You look like Aizawa's long lost child."
Aizawa:"I do see the resemblance, but no. He's not my child. And Izuku, I told you to bring up our family when at school."
Izuku:"Whatever dad!"

Izuku goes back to his seat with Shinso following to his seat that's next to Izuku's.

Shinso:"So you're Sombra?"
Izuku:"Yep! And you're the man with a really strange quirk. Brainwashing right?"
Shinso:"Yeah..."
Izuku:"I read your file. Don't worry about your quirk. A quirk doesn't make the person. The person makes the quirk. And as long as you become a hero, then you're quirk is a heroes quirk."
Shinso:"Heh. Thanks."
Izuku:"Any time."

Iida stands up.

Iida:"I suggest a vote! Whoever has the most votes will be deemed class representative , and whoever has the second most will be Vice Representative."

Momo hands out a bunch of papers and everyone puts a name down.
Izuku-7
Momo-3

Katsuki:"Who voted for the damn nerd!?"
Izuku:"Me?! Ok then... as my first decree I give up my position to Iida."
Everyone:"Why?!
Izuku:"Because he wants the position and is better suited for it."

Iida looks at Izuku with a look of warmth and friendship.

Iida:"I won't let you down Izuku!"
Izuku:"I know you won't."
The day passes and Aizawa warns them about the USJ. It was happening in the next day and Izuku was given a special task of making sure it was safe, so he was at the USJ for lunch and the period after.

He was wandering around swinging from his strings, reinforcing the city zone when he got an alert.

ALERT! ALERT! UA UNDER ATTACK! LEVEL 3 DANGER! ACCESSING CAMERAS NOW!

A screen appears in front of him revealing a bunch of reporters at the front, and a bunch of students being calmed down by Iida.

Izuku:"Good thing I made you representative."

He translocates outside the gate casting a huge shadow with a wall of data strings.

Izuku:"Get out. Now!"
Extra:"It's Sombra!"
Extra:"And All might teaches here too!"
Extra:"Whats it like at UA?"
Extra:"How's All might as a teacher?"
Extra:"How are you accustoming as a student?"
Izuku:"Maybe you all misheard me... GET OUT!!!!"

Izuku shoots his hand above him to make a giant dragon made out of string that falls making a shockwave. It roars like a lion and spreads its wings on its hind legs, getting ready to burninate anything in its path. Or anyone.

All the extras run out of fear except one.
He was wearing a dark red hood, and a face that said: I haven't worn chapstick in 19 years.

Izuku glares at him trying to scan him, only for nothing to show up. This man was off the grid. There was nothing about him! No records, no ID's not even a name.

Izuku:"You! Who are you!"
???:"Just a wandering person. Nothing to see here... Sombra."

He smiles and wanders off.

Izuku:"That guy is going to be trouble... all I have to do is associate him with a quirk. Then I have him."

He looks at the forcefield to see it disintegrated, no. Withered away...