Chapter 7

It was a normal day. Well. As normal as the second day could be. Izuku was taking notes on a program he'd been working on. It was a simple notepad. It was completely digital but anyone could write anything on it as long as they had a string made pen. Izuku has been passing notes to Uraraka all class until Present mic catches on in English.

Izuku gets a warning that mic's gonna scream so he turns off Mic's quirk.

Present mic:"KIDDO! Wait what? Why... did you turn off my quirk?"
Izuku:"Sorry uncle. Not in the mood to have my eardrums burst."
Present mic:"Just stop passing notes. Please. I know you're smart enough to get through these but whoever you're passing notes to probably isn't. But if they are, then continue."

Uraraka and Kami start laughing, while Bakugo and Iida give a thank you look to Izuku. Izuku flashes a smile and gets back to passing notes with Uraraka.

Uraraka:Thanks Izu.
Izuku:No problem! Uncle can get under my skin sometimes.
Uraraka:I keep forgetting he's your uncle.
Izuku:Don't worry about it. How are your parents?
Uraraka:Still asking about you 😒
Izuku:LoL.
Uraraka: they keep asking if I have a boyfriend to see if it's you...
Izuku:Well that makes sense. Who wouldn't want Sombra as their son in law.
Uraraka:I suppose...
Izuku:Something wrong?
Uraraka:do you have a girlfriend?
Izuku: No. why?

Uraraka bounces with joy and giggles when she gets the note. Only for everyone to look at her funny. she blushes immensely.

Uraraka:No reason.
Izuku: suuuuuuuuure.
Uraraka:What?!
Izuku:Nothing...
Uraraka:Next class is soon right?
Izuku:Yep. And there's gonna be a big surprise for everyone. Two actually.
Uraraka:I'm excited!
Izuku:You should be for the first one. But not for the second...
Uraraka: now I'm scared.
Izuku: Don't worry too much. But you have to be careful. Now. The bells going to ring as you finish reading this.

The bell rings, Mic leaves the class, and then class 1-A waits for their next teacher.
Kami and Jiro are talking when Izuku walks up to them.

Izuku:"Hey guys! How's it going?"
Jiro:"Not bad. HBU?"
Izuku:"I'm fine. Hey I found a little treat for you. It's sent to your phone Jiro."

Jiro looks at her phone to see a GIF of Kami's stupid mode dance.
She laughs and laughs.

Kami:"Finally finished it?"
Izuku:"Yep. Honestly. You want help from the best hacker on the planet and its to make a GIF. Can't tell if I'm disappointed or proud."
Jiro:"Wait... Kami you asked for his help to make this?"
Kami:"You always loved my little dances, so I got help from Sombra to make this for you."
Jiro:"Awww. Kami that's so sweet!"
Izuku:"You gonna tell her, or should I?"
Kami:"You get the honours."
Izuku:"If you would turn off your phone and turn it back on again Jiro."

Jiro does as instructed and her home screen is the same GIF.
She gives a big hug to Kami before letting go and both of them blush.

ANALYSIS MODE.
KAMIJIRO
STATUS:LOVING

Izuku smiles. But then he frowns. He misses the hugs he'd get from his mom. He starts to tear up a bit.

Kami:"You ok? You're tearing up a bit."
Izuku:"Oh... yeah I'm fine... I just miss my mom. She died about a year ago. She used to give me hugs just like those."
Jiro:"I'm so sorry Izuku."

Suddenly, out of nowhere Uraraka jumps into Izuku's arms.

Uraraka:"Izu! Are you ok? I saw you start to cry!"

Izuku smiles at the cute girl worried about him.

Izuku:"*Blush* I'm fine now that you're here."

Uraraka blushes immensely, but she smiles through it knowing her best friend and crush is ok.

The bell rings after a short conversation with Kami and Jiro.

???:"I am here! Walking through the door like a normal person!"

Students start to look in shock that the no.1 hero All might is going to teach them.

Izuku cracks a smirk knowing what's next.

All might:"it's time for combat training! Meet me in the field! But what's a hero without their costume? Take the crate with your number on it!"

Izuku goes out to get his costume. It was perfect. Just as he imagined it.

Uraraka was waiting for Izuku when All night starts lecturing.

Uraraka:"Sir shouldn't we wait for Izuku?"
All might:"He'll be here. No sense in waiting."

Uraraka nods disappointed.

All might:"Well now! You all look great! Now can anyone guess what we're doing?"
Bakugo:"Trial by combat?!"
All might:"Correct young Bakugo! And you'll be fighting someone very special. All of you."

???:"You're fighting against me!"

Izuku suddenly appears in a purple tuxedo with translocators on his belt, with special red gloves, a nice black top hat, and a cane that had his signature skull on it. (Please someone draw this it would make my day, and I'll show it in whatever chapter is next.)

He takes off his hat and bows to everyone as monitors appear in the sky for the teachers to view the battle.

Izuku:"Good evening ladies and gentlemen! Today's show is a spectacular one! Can several students beat someone on the level of a pro? Let's find out!"

Izuku suddenly translocates away and All might starts the battle.

This'll be fun...