Chapter 5.

Aizawa:"Time for quirk assessment."
Uraraka:"But sir isn't the entrance ceremony right now?"
Izuku:"UA is known for its freestyle teaching. The teachers aren't bound by rules like other schools. So he can do anything he likes when it comes to teaching."
Aizawa:"Couldn't have said it better myself problem child. Now. Bakugo. What was your highest score on the ball throw."
Bakugo:"Around 70 metres."
Aizawa:"Now use your quirk."

Bakugo takes a ball and throws it. He looks at his hands with a horrified look.

Aizawa:"Bakugo. Why didn't you use your quirk."
Bakugo:"It wouldn't activate..."

He looks up to see a purple skull hovering above him, with a data stream flying around him.
Everyone looks at Izuku who's holding in his laughter.

Izuku:"Pffffft HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"
Aizawa:"Problem child..."
Izuku:"Sorry, that face Bakugo had was amazing!"
Bakugo:"YOU DAMN NERD!!!!"

Bakugo rushes at Izuku only for Izuku to activate his quirk using the technique:puppet master.
Strings come out of Izuku's hands allowing complete control over Bakugo.
He sends Bakugo into the ground with a tug on the strings. Izuku walks over to him and looks down to him.

Izuku:"Like this technique? If I can see you. I can control you. Take this as an experience. Do not mess with Sombra."

Izuku knew Bakugo had never lost a fight, and now he was losing at the hands of a damned nerd. This was unheard of for Bakugo. He had never lost! How could he had lost to him?! And with such ease!
Bakugo was placed in a situation he had never been in before. He was against an opponent who he couldn't win against.

Izuku smiled at his defeated classmate and let him go.

Izuku:"Go throw that ball already Blasty."

Bakugo gets up broken in many ways, and throws the ball with a huge explosion. But he doesn't say anything. No die... no go to hell... nothing. He was still angry. But now it was condensed, sharpened, and refined. He now had something to beat. Someone to beat.

Aizawa:"Well I'll be damned. 930 meters. Well done Bakugo."

Bakugo looks at Izuku with calm, determined eyes that said: I will surpass you.

Izuku:"Buena suerte." (Good luck.)

The day goes on normally with Izuku using his puppet strings to maneuver around, much like his adopted father with his capture tape. With Izuku's intelligence and skill when it comes to free running, he was able to ace almost every test. Then it came time for the ball throw.

Izuku holds the ball in his hands. He realizes he can't do much with his puppet strings. Then he remembers something. He hacks into certain technology with frequencies. But everything on the planet has a frequency. Izuku makes a monitor confusing everyone. Then makes gloves with his strings, confusing everyone further.

Izuku:"Commencing calibration for new program. Earth_shatter.exe."

CALIBRATION COMPLETE.

Izuku throws the ball as far he can with his strings, then after the balls in the air he moves his gloved fists upwards in a punch motion, which causes a pillar of solid earth to hit the ball at insane speeds. The ball gets launched even further.

Everyone stares at Izuku.

Izuku:"Omg that actually worked!"

A yellow haired battery walks up to Izuku.
???:"What was that?"
Izuku:"Well you see Kaminari, everything on planet earth has its own frequency. By using my quirk I can hack frequencies. So basically I can hack different things as long as they have a frequency."
Aizawa:"You'll have to update your HUD to see those problem child. Anyways your score. 1500M."

Everyone:"WHAT?!"
Izuku:"Damn. Well it's still my first try using that ability."
Kami:"You're disappointed?! Dude... you're so cool!"
Izuku:"Thanks Kami."

Izuku notices a black haired girl with earphone jacks on the bottom of her ears staring at Kami, her cheeks really red. Izuku focuses on her.

ANALYSIS MODE

KYOKA JIRO
QUIRK:EARPHONE JACK
HER EARS HAVE EARPHONE JACKS AT THE END OF THEM THAT CAN BE USED TO CREATE SHOCKWAVES FROM HER HEARTBEAT WHEN CONNECTED TO SPEAKERS

CURRENT MOOD: NERVOUS

INTERESTS:MUSIC, KAMINARI...

Izuku:"Well that's interesting..."
Kami:"Huh? Oh that's Jiro! Good friend of mine!"

Izuku looks at Kami.

ANALYSIS MODE

DENKI KAMINARI

QUIRK:ELECTRICITY
HE CAN PRODUCE ELECTRICITY FROM HIS BODY UP TO 2 MILLION VOLTS. IF HE PRODUCES ENOUGH, HE LOSES ALL SENSES AND BECOMES STUPID

CURRENT MOOD:HAPPY

INTERESTS: JIRO, FRIENDS...

Izuku:"Well then...  this is interesting..."
Kami:"What is?"
Izuku:"Oh sorry. I thought I said that in my head. You and Jiro have more in common than you know. Just saying..."
Kami:"What do you-"

He gets cut off by Aizawa.

Aizawa:"Everyone shut up. Here are your results."

1st: Izuku
2nd: Momo
3rd: Todoroki
4th: Bakugo
...
20th: Mineta

A purple headed boy starts to cry, presumably he's Mineta.

Mineta:"NOOOOO! I JUST GOT HERE!"

He starts to bawl and bawl.

Aizawa:"Mineta..."

Comment if you want Mineta to stay or leave. I can't decide.