Chapter 4.

Izuku:"You know, when I first got the opportunity to go into UA, I did not expect this."

Izuku is looking at two people at each other's throats. One is Tenya Iida, who is yelling at Katsuki Bakugo, about his feet on the desk.

Izuku:"Oh my god, Shut up! Bakugo! Put your feet down before I make you so Iida will Shut up!"
Bakugo:"Make me nerd!"
Izuku:"If you insist!"

Izuku grins evilly, then activates his quirk and summons data strings that infect Bakugo, making him put his feet down and shutting him up.

Iida:"Sombra! It is an honour! I apologize for my behaviour during the exam. I'm sure you already had your hands full with other examinees."
Izuku:"It's no problem Iida. Everyone is allowed to express their opinion."

Izuku gets an alert on his HUD and turns around to see Uraraka.

Izuku:"Uraraka! Great to see you again! How are your parents?"
Uraraka:"They're great! They keep asking about you! You wanna come over for dinner again sometime?"
Iida:"Apologies for interrupting, but are you two a couple?"
Uraraka/Izuku:"*blush* N-No... we're just good friends!"
Iida:"Ah. I see. Apologies again."

Iida think to himself:
So they're not together yet...

A familiar caterpillar stands up.

Aizawa:"If you're here to make friends then you can leave."
Izuku:"Dad!"

Izuku goes in for a hug but gets denied.

Aizawa:"Not in front of the class problem child."

Izuku pouts, but goes along with it.

Aizawa:"Anyways, I'm Shota Aizawa. Your teacher. And it took you 8 seconds to shut up. That's not gonna fly. Put these on and meet me outside."

He pulls out gym costumes, and throws them at the class.

When the boys reach the locker room they make chat with Izuku.

Katsuki:"Your hacking skills mean nothing in a fight nerd."
Izuku:"You won't think that when you're under my control."

Izuku turns to him with one eye glowing red.
Katsuki growls at him but leaves.

???:"So, Izuku right?"
Izuku:"And you're Shoto Todoroki. Pleasure to meet you. I'm sorry about your father and mother. I tried to do something, but the number two hero has a lot of Defense. But let me tell you something. That power he has is stained with blood."

Todoroki shudders.

Izuku:"But yours is not. Your power is new, better, and that stain has been cleaned by the second person to give you your power. Your mother. Did you ever wonder who the mystery payments for her hospital bills were from? Because it wasn't your father."
Todoroki:"That was you?"
Izuku:"Sombra knows everything. And I know someone innocent when I see it. So forget about your vow. She wants you to use it. She wants you to use your power."
Todoroki:"Thank you."

Flashback.

Izuku was sitting on his seat watching feeds like usual. He then sees something that catches his eye. Or better yet, his HUD.

ANALYSIS MODE

SHOTO TODOROKI
QUIRK:HALF HOT HALF COLD
METHOD:SELECTIVE BREEDING

Izuku:"Selective breeding?"

ENJI TODOROKI/ENDEAVOUR WANTED A PERFECT CHILD TO SURPASS ALL MIGHT, SO HE BRED A WOMAN WITH AN ICE QUIRK FOR THE PERFECT CHILD.
HE HAD SEVERAL CHILDREN BEFORE SHOTO WAS BORN. HE HAS NOW ABUSED HIS WIFE TO THE POINT OF MENTAL STRUGGLE, NEGLECTED THOSE OTHER CHILDREN AND TRAINED SHOTO LIKE A SOLDIER.

Izuku:"Ugh... what a monster... Wait... his wife's in that hospital..."

Izuku hacks into the hospitals cameras to find Shoto and his a woman with white hair.

Izuku:"That's Shoto's mother... how is he affording hospital bills?"

Izuku listens in on their conversation.

Shoto:"I promise I'll find a way to keep paying after dads payment ends.
Ms. Todoroki:"Shoto, you're overworking yourself. I'll find a way."

After a short conversation, Shoto leaves.

Izuku taps into the system, and uses a voice modulator to speak through the cam.

Izuku:"Ms Todoroki. I am known as Sombra. I've heard about your dilemma. I will pay all your bills with no fee or cost from you. I want to help. Your bills will come as paid from a mystery source. You must never tell anyone this happened. Please make a recovery. For your sons sake. que se acabe tu sufrimiento"
(May your suffering end)

Ms Todoroki stays calm and nods towards the camera. The feed cuts out, and Izuku does as promised.

For the foreseeable future, her bills were payed for by a unknown entity. Shoto was very happy, as was his mother.

Back to the now.

Izuku:"It's no problem. Had a couple trillion to spare."

Everyone looks at Izuku.

Izuku:"What? I'm a trillionaire. But technically not legitimately. I get it from villain groups. My influence on their cash is so massive, it's known as the skull tax. That's why I use the money for charity. I don't spend to spend. And I don't need petty cash. I'll work for my money."
???:"So manly."
Izuku:"Ummm... thanks? Anyway let's go before pops kills us."

Everyone leaves but Shoto, making small conversation with Izuku.

Shoto:"My power..."