13

This chapter is dedicated to Nightingale520, Jazakillahu khair for the dedicated votes❤️. She is also writing an interesting piece. Do check it out.
#Jazakumullahu khair❤️💕#

Aa'yat's POV

I dressed up and waited till Habiba arrived. We then headed to class together.

When we arrived at the entrance, the voice of the lecturer could be heard loudly through the sides of the class, so we hesitated for some minutes before we finally summoned the courage to enter.

We got in and the lecturer paused as he addressed us by telling us how he destets late coming and that we should never come late to his classes again.

We apologized and took to our seats. I turned to my side and Inayat's friend caught my attention. She seemed to be looking at me earlier before I turned to her. I looked away immediately as I didnt want to have any business with them.

Genetics? I sighed. This isn't new to me.

This isn't new to us either. Habiba laughed.

30 minutes into the boring lecture, Habiba was busy on her phone while I adjusted my siting position as I was already having a back ache. It was a lab, what was I expecting?
Sitting stoods sat everywhere in the class and those who didn't get to sit on those sat on the long tables.
Me and Habiba included.

I turned to look behind me and to my greatest surprise saw a figure which looked like Junaid. He was so focused on what he was penning down that he didn't even realize my gaze was fixed on him.

OMG! Thank you God. Now I believe in coincidences. I whispered with smile as Habiba turned to see who I was talking about.

What are you saying???..... She whispered in return.

That guy over there, is my knight in a shinning armour. My crush. I chuckled.

Who? Junaid??? The shy and reserved guy? You gotta level up your taste sis, I doubt this guy can give you the love you deserve. He doesn't know anything pertaining love. She rolled her eyes as she continued pressing her phone.

Junaid's POV

I sat down with Mansur by my side and my other male colleagues, as we anticipated the arrival of the lecturer.

She walked in alongside her friend and I lowered my gaze immediately.
Ya Allah, she looks so gorgeous on Hijab. I praised.

The lecturer came in and the lecture began.

Minutes later, Aa'yat walked in alongside a lady I recognized as Habiba. No one really likes her in our department and she has no friends. She acts so proud and belittles almost everyone.

Subhanallah, What is Aa'yat doing here???? I questioned in defeat as I asked Mansur.

I don't know Man. Could she be in this department?? He asked back surprisingly.

I doubt it dude. Let's just wait and see. I answered in wait.

She sat close to Habiba and from the looks of things, they were here for the lecture.

Ya Allah, I can't let her see me. She would jump at me again which I don't want to happen. I almost cried.

I just focused on the lecturer and kept jotting down some vital points.

Suddenly, a guy called my attention to something and as I raised my head to see, it was Aa'yat.

She was waving at me as she muttered the word "Buddies" if I heard her well.