17

This chapter is dedicated to shukuzzy75 Thank you for loving this piece.❤️ Jazakillahu khairan💕❤️🌹

                   Aa'yat's POV

The class ended in no time and that would be all for today. Finally, a free half day to myself. I thought as I joined the crowd and we stormed out of the class.

Luckily for me, Junaid and Mansur came walking past me and of course, I stopped to bid him farewell for the day.

You have been stylishly stealing from my time with Junaid Aa'yat. Manusr confessed and I laughed.

C'mon guy, she is my sister yunno.... Junaid answered as we all chuckled.

He sister zoned me again🙄... Way to go fate. My subconscious mocked.

Sister huh? Well, we are all brothers and sisters in Islam so I agree with that, but if you weren't the Junaid I knew, I would have said you were just using the word "sister" to cover up your real motives. Manusr added as he ran forward dodging the punch Junaid had coming his way.

Funny guy.. Junaid smiled as we started talking.

Sorry to ask, but where is your friend Habiba????
I haven't been seeing you guys together lately. Hope it's all good? Junaid queried.

I heaved a sigh as I answered. She is fine, she has just been busy lately.

Okay then, Alhamdulilah. He smiled.

Just then, I felt a body brush against mine and as I turned to look, it was my roommate and her bestie. They seemed to be chatting about something that they forgot to watch their fronts.

Subhanallah sorry sis she pleaded with a chukle before even staring at me.
Just as she raised to look at me, she had a shock expression written all over her face.

What could be happening??? Why is she acting as if she has seen a ghost? This isn't her first time seeing me, I am her roommate who simply doesn't like her or any other person in that room!!"

"I am so sorry Aa'yat.... Uhmmm, I didn't know... Uhmmm sorry" she finally let out without looking at me. Her gaze was down as if she grew shy of me all of a sudden.

It is okay. I answered as I walked away with Junaid by my side.

Why did you treat her that way??? Junaid asked with sadness laced in his voice.

What way?? I asked back.

She told you sorry right? The least you could do was to accept it with a smile. He completed.

What is yours with that???? Do you know her?? Or do you like her??? I asked with surprise.

He grew speechless Immediately as he kept looking for words to say.

And that was when it all dawned on me. OMG he likes her.

So you do like her huh??? That's gross.
I feel jealous already. I pointed out as I shook my head in disapointment.