16

Junaid's POV

She kept walking behind me till we got to FSLT, it was the closest shield to take cover before when head out for the next so we found it more of a choice.

Upon getting there, luckily the theatre was somewhat empty as no classes where being held at the moment, but some students scattered around as they sat doing Allah knows what.

I gestured for her to follow me up to the last seats at the middle row which she did. We took to our sits with an empty seat in between.
After having sitted, I cleared my throat as I started.

No one is forcing you to use the hijab Aa'yat, but there are certain things you need to know.

Hijab is obligatory upon every adult Muslim woman. It must cover her entire body except for the face and hands; Hanafi scholars permit uncovering the feet.

The evidence for the obligation of hijab in this manner is mentioned in the Hadith narrated by A'isha (May Allah be pleased with her) in which she said that 'Asmaa' bint Abu Bakr entered upon the messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) while wearing transparent garments.

He turned his face away and said;
   "O Asmaa'! If a woman reaches menarche nothing should be seen of her body except this and this and he pointed to his face and hands" [reported by at-Tabarani].

Abu Dawud reported this Hadith in the words, "O Asmaa'! If a woman has reached puberty nothing should be seen of her body except this and this, and he pointed to his face and hands".

This meaning is mentioned by Allah in Surat An-Nur;
      They should let their headscarves fall to cover their necklines. [An-Nur:31].

Allah also says in Surat al-Ahzab,
O prophet, tell your wives, your daughters, and women believers to make their outer garments hang low over them. That is more suitable that they will be known and not abused. And ever is Allah forgiving and Merciful. (Al-Ahzab:59)

     There is also a ruling.
Based on this, Hijab in Islam is not considered one of the characteristics to distinguish a Muslim woman; rather, it is a means to fulfilling Allah's command.

Allah says; (and let them not stamp their feet so as to reveal what they hide of their adornment. And to repent to Allah, all of you, o believers, that you may be successful). [Quran 24:32].

The feet of a woman are part of her Awrah (parts of the body that Islam mandates to be covered). They should be covered from the sight of all non-mahram men, according to the consensus of all the Muslim Scholar.

  Well, Allah knows best. I concluded.

So what's your say on this??? I queried.

Well for now, I have nothing to say. This is all new to me Junaid, I think I have to think about it. She said in defeat.

Please do Aa'yat. I bet you would look so beautiful on hijab. He assured positively with a smile.

So I am not now huh??? She asked disapointedly.

Well, Uhmmmm I am not in any place to be telling you that because I hardly check you out. It's not that ideal.

Why??? Because I am not your type??? She questioned with a frown.

Don't frown, Always smile. Smiling is sunnah. I cheered.

How can I smile when you just said you hardly checked me out. While I on the other hand keeps staring at you like it is the only thing I am good at. She exhaled.