18

So guys, I thought Asuu strike was like going to be called off today, but sadly it wasn't.
Fellow Nigerians, stay safe wherever you are please😭. Allah's rahma💕

I guess I would have to stay at home a little longer😪. Good news though, More updates coming that is😂💕❤️

                    Inayat's POV

Sabeerah and I hardly said anything to each other as we just walked to the hostel after the incident with Aa'yat.

She must have really enjoyed it to have been prevelaged walking with Junaid. And what was that, they were even walking back from classes together.
Since when has this been happening?
Are they close?
I haven't really seen them together before. I thought with my subconscious as we walked back to the hostel.

On getting to my room, Hassanah welcomed me with a loud cheer and smile.
"I have been waiting for you Inayat. Look, see, I made pancakes come have some". She offered.

But sabeerah cheerfully interrupted with a "yay❤️💕 Ma Sha Allah Hassy. How did you know how great my love for pancake is".

Such a foodie right???....Well Alhamdulilah, while other roommates had no share of unity or love amongsts themselves, Mine were more of like sisters. We quarrell and argue a lot, but still that doesn't stop us from being the great muslimahs that we are.

I faked a smile as I answered; Thank you hassy. Let me just settle down then I would come have a taste.

What happened Inny? Husseinah asked.

It is nothing Hussy.....I am fine. I just had a rough day. I answered casually as I undressed.

We also nicknamed each other in abbreviation. Inny from Inayat, eerah from Sabeerah, Hussy from Husseinah and Hassy for Hassanah.

Don't mind her guys, She just got dumped so she is a little pained. But she would soon get over it. Sabeerah interrupted with a mouth filled with pancakes.

Dumped? What to say now eerah... Who did. Husseinah eyed as she stared at me.

She is crazy guys. Just let her be. I smiled as I kept undressing.

After having undressed, I joined the team who seemed to be enjoying the little pancake party which seemed to be going on.

Aa'yat walked in admist everything with Habiba by her side. She casually greeted as she walked past us and headed straight for her locker.

I would just pick up my comb and Hair cream. She said to habiba who just stood at the entrance in watch.

Okay that is fine. I would be downstairs sitting at the back where the tank is, so just come down when you are done. She answered her as she turned to leave.

After she was done and ready to go downstairs, I noticed the attachments she held and verified they were meant to be used in making her hair.

I followed her outside as I prayed to Almighty Allah I don't get beaten or abused even more for what I am about to do.

But as I said earlier, the best of you is the one who learns the Qur'an and teaches others. So I called her to stop.

Aa'yat! I called out as I walked to where she was.

What now roomie??? She smiled.

That was weird. Well hopefully I now have the courage to talk to her calmly. I thought.
I see you are about to make your hair. I started.