31

After 7 months..........
SIWES has passed.............
Final year is here now💕❤️❤️

        Junaid's POV

Let me go man! Stop you are hurting me!
Mansur chuckled as I tickled him hard by his side.

Promise you won't ever do that again??? I grinned as I kept on tickling him.

Okay fine, promise. No more smiling at Aa'yat. No more talking to her and I would unfriend her this instant. Ouch! Now please let me go. He pleaded with a sour laughter.

Better for you dude! I shouted out before finally letting him go.

Finally, play is over. Sadeeq my second roommate called out as we stopped the little charade that was ongoing.

I heaved a sigh before taking a sit on my bed. You won't understand guy, he just likes disobeying me. He is too naughty and stubborn. I answered.

But I don't see anything wrong with him wanting to be friends with her, didn't you say you had no feelings for her? Aren't you allegedly in love with the other one.... Uhmmmm what is her name....

Inayat. Manusr interrupted as I gave him a death glare.

Yes Inayat, Sadeeq continued as I paid attention.
You love Inayat right? So why don't you leave Aa'yat to Mansur, he likes her man.
Or do you love Aa'yat too???? He asked lastly as I just stared at him in silence.

I patted the back of my head slowly in thought as I kept finding for words to say.

Subhanallah, you love her too that is huh??? Sadeeq concluded with his mouth wide open as he stared at me.

You see, I told you dude! You are in love with Aa'yat too!, My Aa'yat!. Mansur cried out in what really didn't seem like tears. I guess he saw that coming so he wasn't really surprised, he was disappointed.

Shhh, keep it down dude. I turned to Mansur. It isn't that way okay, I mean I don't know, I don't really know what to do or think now. I sighed as I laid flat on my back staring at the bunk on top of mine.

Hmmmmmm.... Sadeeq exhaled as he began.
Who do you really love Junaid???
This is a question you need to ask yourself dude.

I mean, we are in the finals Alhamdulilah, all you have to do now is scale through this year again. Moreover, you have always being a first class student and I know you would maintain it that way In Sha Allah.

You aren't really the type to mix love life with any of your other activities. So I know it would be easy for you. But once you graduate, didn't you say a job was already waiting for you at you Dad's company in Saudi??
He queried as I nodded a yes.

You see, once there is a certificate, money and all, what next? You shouldn't waste your time, you have to settle down dude. You have to get married.
And I know you wouldn't want an arranged marriage or so right?
He added as I still nodded a yes.

Then, you should decide what you want and make your move. You two can get engaged already just to secure your position. He concluded.

But the problem is with whom???? Mansur questioned as he widened his eyes.
And don't you dare choose my Aa'yat, because she is mine please. He pouted as I stared at him in disbelief.

Really? Is that all that matters to you right now???
Your Aa'yat???
Pffft! We both know she doesn't like you one bit dude! I joked annoyingly as he frowned.

She has her eyes on me and me alone. And truths be told, I really like her too. I smiled.

Blah! Blah!! Blah!! Mansur eyed as he hummed a song he was really bad at and held his pillow over his ear in other to block my words.