That One Choice

I wake up and looked around, I'm definitely not at home I glare at the clock, 7:46 it says. my head hurts and the room is spinning so I sit up and take in my surroundings. I look over and last night comes rushing back to me, hanging out with the girls at the school party, all the tequila we drank, the cute guys.... oh God, I turn over and fuck I can't believe I acted that stupid. I slept with the hottest most popular guy at school.

I feel like I'm going to throw up so I get up and find my clothes I throw my clothes on and make my way out of the room. I walk down the stairs stepping over all the empty beer bottles and dodging all the Sleeping people, trying to get out of here so I'm not seen leaving Kingston room. I don't need his Posse of girls to find out and make my life hell.

I get to my car before I throw my guts up, after I'm done I drive home my mind realing the entire time. Me and Kingston have never hung out or even for real had a conversation before last night, we have a few classes together but that's about it. So I wonder what this means for us, will he talk to me now, are we friends or we just go on like it was before? I'm so confused.

Before I know it I'm pulling into my driveway. I get out of my car and make my way to the front door unlocking and going in as quiet as possible, trying not to wake up my parents. I tip toe upstairs and walk to my bathroom. I strip my clothes, jump in the shower and let the water hit me. It feels amazing i almost cant get out, I get out, dry off and put some pajamas on. I fall asleep with my mind still reeling.

"Ayda! Wake up, it's 1 o'clock let's not waste the day away." My mom screams up the steps. I growl and roll over. I grab my phone. little does my mom know I hadn't got much sleep. I looked down at my phone realized I have a missed text and a few missed calls from Stacy so I give her a quick call.

"Ayda I'm sorry I left you please don't be mad." Stacy says.

"I'm not mad I made it home, I feel like crap but I'm here."

"So I can't believe you and Kingston! What happened? Did you lose your v card?" Stacy fires question after question. God my head hurts.

"I will tell you everything later but I have to go down stairs and pretend I wasn't out drinking all night. Meet up later at the park say six? I ask her.

"Sounds good see you later. She says handing up.

I walk downstairs to find my brother smirking at me from the table, the asshole!  he knows I'm hungover. "About time you made it down here thought you didn't come in last night" He says messing with me. I give him the death glare "I was just up late" I say thinking about punching him in his face.

"Well you miss breakfast but sit down let's eat some lunch. My mom says, my father looks over at me "you feeling okay Ayda you look a little pale." I look over and see Cannon laughing, so i kick him hard under the table. "Oh no  I'm fine I'm just tired I was up late." Lunch went as expected. the rest of the day I kept myself busy and out of my parents sight. I straighten up my room, did some stuff for finals. only ome day left and I'll be a high school graduate on my way to college I can't wait.

I park my car and walk down to the park where I see Stacy sitting on the bench. "it's about time you get here"   I looked at my watch,  "I'm only two minutes late Stace" I laugh.

"so you have to tell me everything what happened? I can't believe you took off with him." She say. I hang my head in shame "I know but really we had a great time he was nice and respectful, we talked and learned we have a lot in common and then one thing led to another we had sex." I shrug she looks at me with wide eyes  "so you're not a virgin anymore?"  I laugh at her "I guess not  but I don't know what to think, like should I talk to him should I just leave it be?"

"Oh my gosh Ayda I don't know, I guess maybe talk to him! what's the worst that can happen? I mean he likes you enough to have sex with you why wouldn't he like you enough to have a conversation with you or be your friend right."I guess she was right.

"I guess we'll just see how it goes Monday." After we dropped our conversation about Kingston we took our normal walk around the park and down the nature trail.

"it's crazy that in a few months both of us will be going to different colleges" I say.  "yeah but we will always be friends" she sadly smiles. I hope we don't drif apart she is my person.

That night I got everything ready for school, like it was the first day. I was excited and nervous at the same time.