Kingston

We had a great game this is my first year playing for Harvard crimson we've only lost once.

I shower and head to the after party for a while, I've got to show my face and do interviews before I can get home.

"Your not staying?" Brandon ask. "Nah man I got a baby at home that's with my sister it's already late" I say heading to my car. "Ight man I'll see you at practice."

Walking past a group of people I see cannon and remeber what my sister said about him being pissed at me, fuck it I'm walking over.

"What's up man" I say feeling him out. "What do you want?" He ask looking at me like he wants to hit me. "Damn it's like that? What the hell is your problem? You've been  avoiding me at parties and work what's going on" i say looking him in the eye.

"You want to know my problem, my problem is I listen to my sister throw her guts up by herself everyday I'm home, she goes to her doctors appointment alone, she is working like crazy getting ready for these babies,  she left her dream college to  a community college and you dont want any part of it?" He questions me. "I know you have your hands full right now but she's about to have her world flipped upside down with these babies." He is fuming mad I can see it on his face.

I don't even know what to say to him. "I just seen her like last week and she didn't say anything about me being the dad I even wrote her and she never answered me back so why would i think that I'm the dad?" I ask him.

Wait did he say babies like more than one, my sister was right.

"Fuck" he says shaking his head and walks off to his truck. "What the hell man" I yell after him but he got in his truck and left.

I'm standing here pissed off. I reached out to her after kaisley said something to me then again at the doctors office when she didn't answer I figured it wasn't mine or she would tell me. I was shocked to see her she is so beautiful she had her hair up with no makeup on and simple grey leggings with a black sweater showing her little bump off she was glowing,  then I went and got possessive and acted like an ass hole but I couldn't help it I was pissed she was sleeping with other people and I know I have no right but I can't control it when she is around.

I pull my phone out and call kaisley.
"Hey what's up" she answers. "Just wondering where you are i have to make a stop before I come home" I tell her. "King its early I thought you was going to the after party, you know thats important"  I roll me eyes at her remark, "i did my interviews i will stay longer next time, hows my boy?" I ask her. "I'm here at the library with Ayda so take your time" she tells me. "Stay there don't move I will be there in 20 minutes" I tell her and hang up.

I pull up to the library my heart is beating fast the only thing i can think about is the word babies! I'm ready to be pissed at Ayda but she makes it hard.

My feet stop and my anger fades a bit she is sitting at her desk holding maverick he is sleeping soundly on her chest shes rubbing his back with her eyes closed, I look over to see my sister nose in a book no doubt taking notes. I stay there a few minutes longer enjoying the sight of a beautiful women carrying my babies and holding my baby, I couldn't feel anymore like a bitch right now but I love it, I hope she can handle me because I'm not giving her a chance she's mine.

I'm about to walk in when she looks up. The guilt is written all over her face.