The Graduation

I woke up this morning throwing up I didn't even make it to the bathroom. It's all over me and my bedding it's horrible, I make it to the bathroom before the second wave hits me violently. I empty my stomach but I'm still dry heaving, this is the worst I think I have ever thrown up.

Once I think I'm done I get up and clean my bed and floor up then I get in the shower. I feel bad and on top of it all I think I'm going to start my period because I'm cramping and my boobs hurt so bad.

I get out of the shower and dress for the day still shaking from violently throwing up. my stomach feels a bit better but not a hundred percent. but I can't miss graduation.

I decide to skip breakfast against my mom's better judgment but it was stay and hurl or get away from the smell. I pick Stacey up at her house and we head to school.

I catch Stacy staring at me, "what weirdo?"  "I don't know you look different" she says eye balling me.... "Thanks I guess? Now get out before we are late for graduation! I yell excitedly to her.

We all throw our graduation caps into the air. It feels good to be able to start a new chapter

The entire class of 2019 has one last meal in the lunchroom  after graduation it's a weird tradition our school has been doing for years .  So here I am sitting next to Stacy trying to  choke down  cafeteria food  for the last time.  I can see Kingston from where I sit, he's staring at me I feel like he can see through me, why the hell is he staring was I that big of a mistake?

I turn my attention Ashley  she's rambling about a bathing suit for the big trip we have planned in a few months. I smile "I got plenty of bathing suits" haylee declares. "I cant wait we are all finally 18 and we get to take a trip without one of our helicopter parents" Stacy says. The girls continue to chatter but I keep thinking about him!

I look over to were Kingston and his friends sat but the table is empty.  we are all about to part ways. Everyone stand and hugs eachother saying their goodbyes but I feel kinda funny a little light headed and nauseous. I'm just trying to focus on the good byes and hugs,  but everything feels so distant.

I bend down to grab my bag talking to someone when leaning up  I got really dizzy and light headed, the last think I remeber was people yelling before I seen black.