Ayda and Kingston

AYDA:
Vacation was just what I needed some sun, fun, and my girls we had a blast lots of new things have happened like we felt the babies first kick, and you can see moment.

we cancelled most of our plans and hung at the beach or went shopping but now it's back to work and school. I'm really liking the online thing  most of the classes are work at your own pase so im pretty much done other than the final and i go on campus twice a week for anatomy.

the further I get into my pregnancy the harder the doctors are on me so I'm on light duty, which means I'm stuck in the back mostly, but today I'm stir crazy so I'm running the front desk. I practically begged my boss  before he finally caved.

The bell rings letting me know someone walked in I look up "hello, can I help finding something for you?" I say before looking up to see who it was I freeze for a minute when I realize it's kaisley, Kingston twin sister.

"Hey Ayda" what's been going on?  "Uh not a lot, how are you." I try for small talk. "Oh I'm good here to get a medical terminology book, this one do you have it?" she says pulling up the book on her phone. 

"We sure do follow me I'll get it for you." I stand to lead the way when she gasp "Oh my goodness look at you! I didn't know you was pregnant, how far along are you?" She looks at me like she knows something.

Oh crap! Okay its cool Ayda know one know about you and kingston. Shit do they?

"Yeah it was a happy surprise I'm 20 weeks give or take" I tell her hoping she don't ask many questions. "20 weeks girl you sure it isn't twins, is it a girl or boy?"

I don't know why but I just dont want to tell anyone other than my close circle and her brother is well not on my list of people right now and they are best friends and so close they are the definition of twins.

I just laugh and rub my belly "yep 20 weeks and no I'm not finding out the sex, I like suprises." I hand her the book.  "That's awesome I don't know if I could do it, it was so good seeing you today why don't we do lunch or something soon?"

That's weird we always talked in passing and was close friends in 5th grade but when we went to Jr high we were put on different levels and drifted apart but always remained somewhat in contact. 

"Yeah that sounds great my number is still the same give me a ring anytime" I smile at her. "Thanks for this book I better get to studying" with that I left her to it, does she know something or is she being friendly... What am I taking about I'm just being paranoid.

I know I should try telling him again be a little more assertive but after he called me a mistake I was just like fuck you buddy I tried he should have listened. I'm an emotional wreck thank gosh for my family and my 4 friends without them I couldn't do this.

I locked  up the libraby and went to my car, im ready to get out of here and go home, It's been a long day and  I still have to study for my anatomy test. My phone vibrates in the cup holder I glance down it's Stacey calling. I click the button on the steering wheel that connects the call.

"Hello love, what you doing?" I ask her. "Just thinking about you I know we said we wouldn't talk about it again after you told me about Kingston but I was just talking to Brett you know Kingstons best friend and he said that he moved back home to be with his parents apparently he just had a baby."

I can feel my ears on fire, I'm shaking and my stomach just dropped. Did she just said he just had a baby? I don't know how to feel I'm so mad, no sad shit both.the tears start to fall and I can't stop  them I quietly cry.

"Ayda he also said that the mother took off doesn't want nothing to do with them, it's him and the baby.  he's also close to getting cut from the team if he wasn't damn good he would be out because of all the missed meetings and practices.

"Stacey I.... I'm not sure what to say i want to be mad but I'm so sad for him but then I remember what he said and I don't want to give him the time of day." I tell her honestly.

"Girl I love you and we are best friends so I'm telling you this because I love you,  you need to try to reach out to him again before he finds out and it fucks him up even more. He did tell you he had to make it right by holly maybe it was because she was pregnant. She says.

Later that night I'm laying in bed thinking about what Stacey said, Grr i hate when she is right. I rub my belly and feel these sweet little babies move I love the feeling I could feel it all day but the sickness could go away that would be nice. I sit up because I'm feeling exstreamly sick it's about that time of night when I throw my guts up. I lean over the toilet a release the contents of my stomach over and over till there's nothing left and I'm dry heaving at some point cannon comes in with a wet wash cloth and places it behind my neck he sits down next to me rubbing my back.

"I'm so sorry cannon did I wake you?" I wipe my mouth with the rag and flush the toilet. "Don't be sorry, let me help." He helps me off the floor and to the sink to clean up then finally to bed. "Won't you just tell me who he is? I won't do anything stupid." 

I love my brother we are 2 years apart  but close. He is a law student. Very smart but can be an asshole cocky star hockey player. He's bad ass covered in tattoos and sleeps around way to much and still lives with his mommy and daddy not that I have room to talk plus I'm pregnant...

"Its Kingston Anderson but don't you dare say anything to him it's not your place!" I tell him.

"I'll try" he says.

KINGSTON:

It's been about five months since we graduated and life's been crazy I got a scholarship to Harvard playing football which takes up almost all of my time plus I've been dealing with Holly.

"Good practice let's call it a day we are out of daytime." Couch calls out and we all head for the locker rooms I grab a quick shower, dress, and gather my things. Im Headed to the car when my phone rings, it's Holly I groan but answer, "hello"  "when are you going to be home I miserable and I'm sick of sitting here by myself." She wines.

I pinch the bridge of my nose and take a deep breath "I'm on my way now" I tell her. "Well hurry the fuck up" she hangs up. I shake my head I did not picture my life like this.

Me and holly were friends with benefits through high school. We were never friends just had sex but when she came to me and told me she was pregnant and not like just found out she was pregnant she was like 4 months along, and I knew I had to do right by her but it sucked because I just met someone I really connected with and I had to let her go to do right by holly but now I'm regreting it.

me and Holly are no good for each other all we do is fight she blames me for getting her pregnant, she's mad she moved with me to be closer to school. I told her we could still live at home and i would make the drive but she didn't want that.  I have no idea how we are going to make this work.

I walk into the living holly is sitting on the floor crying I throw my keys down and run over to her. "Holly are you okay?" Looking at her to see if she is physically hurt she looks up at me tears streaming down her face. "I can't do this! I don't want to do this! I'm not mom material I have plans and I want to love you and play house but it makes me feel horrible inside trying to want something I don't want, if I wasn't almost nine months pregnant I would have an abortion" she says so detached and heartless I'm blown away.

"You don't mean that there is just so much going on right now." She holds her hand up to stop me "no it's true I thought I would change or my mother instincts would kick in but they haven't, maybe we should talk about adoption."

"Holly if you don't want this baby then walk away once it's born and I will take care of him." I say not even going to let her think that adoption is an option, not my fucking kid.

"I'm sorry Kingston I really am! Im going to stay with my parents I promise to call you when I go into labor" she gets up off the floor grabs her luggage and heads for her car not even looking back.

What the fuck am I going to do now.