Ayda

I wake up to Kingstons hands running up the inside of my legs, to my sex, my butt, my back. I flip over and he leans over and takes my nipples in his mouth, I'm still naked from last night's events.

Our wedding was beautiful it took a few years to plan but I couldn't be happier the way it turned out.

He kisses me from my mouth to my neck, down my chest, down my stomach to my pussy he licks and sucks. I'm about to explode when he stops "king" I say breathless he takes my mouth.  I can taste myself on him and it makes me want him more I wrap my legs around him as he slams into me the heat is burning in my lower stomach and it feels so good he flips me over knowing I'm close and let's me ride him, it hits deeper and I'm in control now so I slow my moment going in and out on the tip of his dick till he takes my hips and slams me down once, twice, three times and we both cum hard I fall onto his chest breathing heavy. "Love you baby " he says kissing my head.

" Can you believe that maverick is turning five and he has officially been in remission for 6 months today" I say getting out of the shower. Things may have started bad but they are so good right now.  "We are lucky" king says getting his pants on.

Today all our friends and family are here and we are so happy to share our news with them. The twins are running around like crazy they are so excited. "Mama when the party people gonna be here" Nicolas ask. "Soon I promise" I tell him

The party is going great and holly is even here she looks so happy and I'm so happy for her it's been hard on her I couldn't imagine she has told me things here and there but not a lot. They still haven't got the person behind it but they are on it is what cannon says and I've learned not to question it.

Cannon has become so different through all of this it's kinda scary he beefed up may or may not have joined some type of gang I'm not sure but I know he is scary!

"Its time baby peoole are starting to leave." Kingston says getting my attention. We stand in the middle of the yard I hold my glass up getting everyone's attention. "We want to thank everyone for coming out to celebrate mavs fifth birthday and also his 6 month remission we have been blessed and luck so happy birthday and congratulations to mav" Kingston says holding his glass up  everyone repeats and takes a drink from their cups.

"I also would like to say something I'm so happy we've made it to this point having maverick strive and be healthy is a miracle on its own then we were blessed with twin and they were such a blessing and so healthy, we bought a house I throw my hand in the air, king has had one of the best football career, his dream career, we have wonderful family and friends, and how we are having our second set of twins....."

I look over to Kingston who's eyes are huge,  I watch our family and friends take it in and the reaction couldn't have been better. People screaming omg or congratulations, I knew it.

Stacey came over and hugged me tight. "I love you so much ayda"

***THERE WILL BE A BOOK 2 KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR IT. I WILL UPDATE THIS WHEN I PUBLISH IT. IT WILL PICK UP WIRH THE STORY OF STACEY AND CANNON*****