Ayda

I waited all night for that phone call to see what the doctors had to say but he never called, then he came in and worships my body puts me to bed and leaves, I'm so upset that I woke up to am empty house again and being on bed rest is driving me crazy. I called Kingston several times but it went to voicemail.

I'm worried so I called Stacey over to drive me to the hospital. I manage to get up and get dressed I was struggling with my shoes when Stacey walks in. "Oh Ayda just give up, your not reaching your feet" she laughs as she puts my shoes on.

"You know Kingston is going to be pissed I'm taking you out of the house."  I draw my eye brows up and scrunch my nose, "who's friend are you mine or his?"

"I'm on the babies side you keep me out of this". She says. We fall into a silence a worried one  neither of us say it but I just got this feeling things aren't right.

We get to the hospital and I head to mavs room I need to hold him so bad. Me and Stacey get off the elevator and run right into Holly.

I just stare at her she just walked out of mavericks room and I'm feeling all types of things but the one I'm more focused on is hurt.

"I didnt know he still talked to her he told me he didn't" I say to Stacey with tears in my eyes. Holly walks right past us she dosent even recognize us she kinda looks lost, scared, I'm not sure and I don't care.

I make my way into the room and see Kingston standing looking out the window he turns and I can see he has been crying, he wiped at his face and clears his throat, "hey baby I'm sorry I didn't call my phone died and I don't have a charger with me" he says kissing me. "Here sit down you don't need to be up."

"Ayda demanded I come get her and bring her to mav" she says looking at Kingston. "Now that I have done my job I'm going to let you guys spend time with your boy, call me if you need me, and I'll bring your car back later or tomorrow " She looks right at me. "Thank you" I mouth to her.

"Baby you okay" I ask him as fresh tears start to fall and of course I'm balling right behind him. Mav starts to stir he opens thoes precious eyes and smiles so big when he sees me. He holds his chubby little arms out for me and I go to reach for him when Kingston says, "no! I'll bring him to you" he sits him in my lap and I hold him so tight he pushes me away.

"He's so happy today" handing mav a toy, the chemo treatments seem to be working right." I say hopeful.

"Baby we have to talk." He looks so sad. Is he leaving me to be with her? So many things are going through my head. Is he not better. "What is it?"

"Holly just left, after the meeting with the doctors yesterday I found out that he's not mine Ayda he's not mine! and I can't help him because I'm not his real dad" he says on a sob. "She, she said she would help us that she would be a donor then just walked in here and decided she can't because her life is so perfect and this would mess her happy fucking life up that fucking bitch had the nerve to say no."

I'm in total shock, the only thing I can do is cry for him, for this  baby, for our family. Kingston walks over and kneels down hugging my huge belly and maverick.

"Wait how did you find her?" I questioned. "It didn't take much my PI guy figured out she married rich and owns a few businesses, I met her at one took her by surprise."

"What kind of person changes their mind? He is just a baby." He ask me voice breaking.