Ayda

I get the babies all ready for bed then head out. I'm pulling my boots on when I see cannon pull up. I turn the security on and head to the car.

He's not alone I jump in the back seat and we head off back to the trails, "Ayda this is Eugene, he is Kingstons PI guy." Eugene just nods his head. "Good to know you" he says. What kind of greeting is that I feel weired now. "Ah, yeah you too." I say to him.

We've been on this trail for a while we are about to head back when I hear someone. We all look at each other I'm not the only one who hears it. we split up all hiding but surrounding the place we see two men outside a shed smoking while in conversation. I see they have guns so we have to be smart
my brother tells me to stay I thought it was just the two of us but several men move along side of us, how did I not see that till now.

"I need you to come with me" I turn to a big huge man tats all over, short blond hair and very tall.  Yeah okay I think to myself. 

"I'm serious we will wait over here my bosses orders, your even lucky your here. Now for your brothers sake let's move." The man so assertive I listen to him my feet move I follow him a good ways down where I notice a few cars the two I notice are  cannons and Kingston's.

"Thanks Waylon" Kingston says taking my hand leading me to his truck he still has his football pants on. I'm just stairing at him. he looks so out of place. He sighs, runs his hand through his hair "babe you shouldn't be here and honestly I'm mad your brother let you come this far." He is pissed!. "You don't know what is going on here or who these people represent. You walked in here blind I'm afariad what your going to see he says looking at me with concern.

"King this is my best friend my person and I'm here for her I don't care what I've walked into or what I'm going to see if they think she is here then I'm here." Commotion happens fast and guns go off I'm to far to see what's happening but I can hear it. I wait and watch my heart beating out of my chest.

After what feels like a life time I see my brother carry out my best friends lifeless body. I just stair as they rush her to the hospital. Kingston yells at me to get in the truck I feel like I move slow motion.

I help my brother put my lifeless bestfriend into the truck and take off. The ride to the hospital is a blur I replay that image over and over so much blood I've never seen so much blood. I look down and I'm covered my brother is covered cannon is screaming faster and all I can do is yell for her to come back to me.

"Stacey come back to me"