The Test

Opening my eyes I can hear someone say "shes awake, Ayda can you hear me?"

I'm starting to come to when i realize I'm being lifted. Taking in my surroundings I realize they are putting me in an ambulance Kingston is holding me in his arms. "Wait! I I'm fine" I stutter over myself. I hold onto kingston nack a little tighter surprisingly he doesn't put me down.

Looking at him he looks stressed out the I see Holly and try to get down. "You just fainted what are you doing?" He questions holding me tighter. "Please put me down I'm so embarrassed. " I wiser to him. He slowly puts me down and the medics take my vitals. After what feels like forever they let me go as long as I follow up with a doctor and dont drive.

Ayda are you okay?" Stacey looks me over. I huff out a breath. "Yeah I'm fine I felt dizzy but I'm good now the medic said low blood sugar." I shrug off vowing to make sure I dont skip meals anymore.

"I'll take you home we can come for your car later" holly says but gets cut off by Kingston. "Dont think so I'm making sure she makes it home. Holly glares at him. "Yeah right I dont think so." Too damn bad he says picking me up taking me to his truck.

Stacey just smiles at me and I just want to faint again maybe I will be less confused. He still me in his truck, straps me in and drives without saying a word. Finally he turns to look at me "you had me worried are you okay?"

I just sit here because I have no idea if I am or not then it hits me I havent had a period, I've been sick, the breast pain! Oh god! No no no. No way.

"Ayda, kingston grabs my attention.  "Low blood sugar I choke out trying to hold my tears back. "Yeah fine I'm fine thanks!" I get out of the truck and walk up my driveway in a daze ignoring kingston yelling my name.

I watch as kingston leaves I male sure he is gone before I pull my dads keys off the key rack and make my way to the convenience store. I hurry out of the car and practically run to the store grab one of every test and check out. Sixty dollars later I have 8 test and a big gulp.

I pull up to the house its empty thank gosh I knew my parents were headed out of town for the weekend after graduation. Thank god there aren't parents invited to the dinner or they would have never left me.

Stairing at myself in the bathroom mirror I'm shocked at myself. I've never been in this situation before. I'm never this reckless or angry. I stair at the cup of pee in front of me do I do all eight at once or one everyday? Fuck i yell out to no one and myself. I tear open the clear blue one and dip it in the cup after a second I recap it, flip it over, and say a little prayer.

Washing my hands and stress cleaning the bathroom for a minute i decide it's time to flip the damn thing over. PREGNANT it says.

A cry escapes my mouth as I tear into the other seven test, place them in the cup set them all out on the counter every single one is positive. I slide to the floor and cry.