Family Ties

It's been a few weeks since me and Kingston decides to try the mommy and daddy thing. I spend time between my parents and his house but tonight that ends I don't know how much more Kingston can take.

Tonight we are having a family dinner I asked that we go to his house first. I have to tell his mom it's been eating at me and I'm due in weeks.

We pull up to his parents house and I'm so nervous. "She is going to hate me" I look over to Kingston I'm sure worried sketched on my face.

"No she won't you will be fine" he gets out of the BMW and walks over to help me out, I hurry to get mav out of his seat I swear I spend more time loving and holding this baby, he is going to be rotten.  Kingston gives me that knowing look that I shouldn't be holding him but he don't press the issue.

We walk into his parents house and we are greeted by kaisley who gives me a big hug "I'm so glad you are here how are you feeling?" "Thank you I feel like a whale" we both laugh out loud which brings his mom and dad into the room.

"It's so nice to meet you his dad rick says embracing me into a hug. "You too sorry it took so long" i say. I look over to his mom and feel like complete shit. "Well I would say it's so nice to finally meet you but I have several times" she puts her hands on her hips. "I'm so sorry" I start to say but she embraces me in a hug, "Kingston told me what an idiot he was and although i wish things were different, but we are all here now and we are so glad to have you"

dinner with his family went great I love each of them dearly in such a short time, Kingston never left my side and I held on to mav untill Kingston said it was time to put him down. he is getting so big he's almost 10 months now and starting to stand and he is attached to me, I secretly love it.

By time we get to my parents house my feet hurt, I'm wore out, and I just want to lay down.  Maverick has been cranky and crying so the ride over was hell. We didn't do dinner at my family's house just games and chating  which was fine with me.  my mom and dad loved Kingston and they agreed with him it's time I move in with him instead of living in two houses. Traitors...

We are sitting in the living room watching my brothers game they are winning of course he is good at what he does.  I hear Kingston having trouble with mav so I call him over.

"Give him to me I'm sitting in the chair and I will be fine" I tell him with my arms reached out. He eyes me for a minute but don't have a choice when maverick throws his little body into mine. His crying stops and he briefly falls asleep After a few songs and Kingston rubbing his head.

"He feels warm" I tell kingston. Mav starts screaming again and my mom comes over to help. "Let me have him dear I'll take his temp and put him in a cool bath do you have any tylonal?" She ask Kingston who's already digging in the bag to retrieve it.

After a cool bath and some tylonal we get the fever down and decided to head to Kingston, but later that night our world flipped.