01 ➛ minor thoughts

It has been two weeks since Kenma encountered with that girl, she was all Kenma could think about, but then completely forgetting about the girl as if he had never laid eyes on a.. (h/c) girl.. with (e/c) eyes... And probably shared the same love for gaming just as him..

ok maybe he did think about her from time to time, but its normal for a teen to grow some sort of interest with someone after finding out that they could possibly have the same interests as him, I mean who wouldn't want someone to talk about your favorite topics with?

He sighed as he thought about how it was such a waste to lose the chance to strike a small conversation to atleast find out a little bit more about her, but Kenma couldn't do that, he wouldn't last a minute in a conversation with someone he just met!

Mentally cursing his lack of social skills, he continued numerous attempts trying to beat a level he has been stuck on. Giving up after he failed again, he took a glance at the clock hanging at the wall of his room. The clock displayed the time which showed that it was currently half five. His parents weren't gonna be home until atleast seven or eight so he picked up some money and decided to go to a fifteen minute walk to the store to buy him some instant noodles since he didn't really feel like eating anything that was currently in his kitchen.

-

Kenma made the journey to the store quick since he was disappointed at the fact there were still a lot of people out at such a late time. He didn't feel like continuing being in an environment where he feels like he's constantly being watched and judge by randos on the street.

As he walked through the kitchen, opening up the instant cup of ramen and filling it up with hot water, he glanced at the clock to see it hasn't move much from when he last looked at it. He left the cup of ramen at the counter and walked to the living room, fishing out his phone from his pocket to check for any new notifications. Fortunately for Kenma, no one really had the idea of bothering him today, he wasn't expecting it anyways.

When he went back to the kitchen to see the ramen still needed a little more time, he walked back up to his room to play on his PC to hopefully make things quicker since he was getting hungry.

"WHAT THE FUCK!" he yelled at his PC when someone had killed him in Arena. He decided to take a quick break from the game, then it dawned on him. He opened his phone to check the time again to see it had been forty five minutes since he went to 'pass time' on games.

He made his way to the kitchen a little panicked in his steps as he hoped that his ramen wasn't completely ruined.

It was indeed ruined.

It looked soggy and it just did not look as appetizing. He still had some money left, he either suck it up and eat this, or go to the store to buy a new one.

He emptied out the cup of ramen and poured of what's left in the cup in the bin and started his journey to the store. Again.

-
As he was mere meters away from the store, he took notice of a girl not too far from it, she was at the playground near the store taking pictures of another girl who's presumably younger than her, probably in kindergarten. Kenma didn't thought too much to care so he just walked in the store without taking another glance. Kenma entered the building with a little 'ding' sound as he opened the doors. The cashier looked up from his newspaper to look at who entered his store only to raise a brow as he realized it was the same boy that entered not too long ago but then quickly put his attention back to his newspaper without giving a care in the world.

Rushing to pay and getting out of the store when Kenma realized his parents would be home soon, he took another glance at the two who were sitting on the swings. He couldn't help but feel a little calmed after seeing how they seemed like they don't have a single problem in the world. Kenma took a deep breath and took one last glance at the pair, only now realizing that the slightly older girl looked a little familiar. Then it hit him. It was you! You're the girl he met at the game store that other day. Kenma's face felt hot, it was like he was embarrassed but he didn't have a reason to. He was just caught a little bit off guard to see the girl he couldn't stop thinking about for the past weeks suddenly infront of his eyes after he messed up his cup of ramen.

You and Kenma made eye contact making your eyes slightly widen. It seems like you recognize him too. That was it. Kenma turned around and ran at the opposite direction you were at trying to get to his home as fast as he could. He didn't knew why he was so panicked and flustered but he was! He felt even worse reacting the way he did, it just made him feel more embarrassed than he already was.

Coming to a stop at his front door, he quickly fished out his keys entered his home as if he was being chased down and locking the door immediately. Kenma just stood there after not knowing how to feel after his emotional outburst. He completely forgotten about him being hungry, you filled up his mind and he didn't know how to properly comprehend his emotions at the moment.

He slowly calmed down and walked to the bathroom to wash his face and get back on what he planned on doing.