02 ➛ oh.

School.

School was tomorrow. Tomorrow is Monday.

There weren't enough words in the dictionary to fully express how school completely irritated him. Kenma was smart, and kind of athletic since he has Kuroo. No he does not need school. Sadly he does have to go. It wasn't making it easier for him that you still occupied his mind. It truly baffled him how the simple act of kindness you showed him the other day was all it took to make him... Whatever he has been feeling the past few days. He was still so curious about you. You encountered him a second time. It truly must be a sign! If it was you'd probably meet him for a third time! Then a fourth time then a fifth time then a sixth time then a-

Kenma's thoughts come to an abrupt stop as his childhood friend burst through his door without a care in the world.

God someone really needs to teach him how to knock, what if I was naked?

"Oi Kenma!" Kuroo chirped with a wide grin as he claims a spot on Kenma's bed.

Arising from his bed sheets with a groan, he returned his greeting with a silent glare without exchanging a single word.

"Oya grumpy! tomorrow's school~ so as your guardian I must prepare you for tomorrow!" Kuroo says with unnecessarily dramatic hand gestures. Oh how he appreciated being reminded of tomorrow by his best friend.

Kuroo knows Kenma has a hard time getting ready for school and just, school in general. So he tries his best to put him to spirit although it just makes him wanna dig his own grave, deep down, Kenma does really appreciate his childhood bestfriend's hard work. If only he did a little bit differently rather than reminding him that tomorrow was the return of hell.

He slowly got up from his bed to a sitting position zoning out thinking about how school was so futile yet he depended on it a lot...

Catching Kenma dozing off, Kuroo repetitively snapped his fingers infront of him to reel him back in to reality.

"Kenma go set up your schedule for tomorrow" Kuroo said to the unbothered teenager.

Man.