05 ➛ Normal crush

[Name] laid on her bed scrolling through her phone before getting ready to go to sleep. Kenma had walked her home about 20 minutes ago. She was so grateful for him to willingly walk her, if he had not, she'd probably have to walk alone.

As a yawn escaped her, she glanced at the time. 9:57. She decided it was about time she went to sleep. She flicked all her lights off and let the comfort of her bed engulf her along with slumber.

Unbeknownst to the girl, that Kenma was still outside her home even though he had told her that he was going to his own home.

Kenma didn't really know why he was still outside your home. It was late already and he doesn't have an excuse for his parents for coming home late. Kenma retreated from your yard to go home. Trying to reciprocate the fact that he now has your address. God knows what he's gonna do with it, but he has a giddy feeling inside of him.

-

"I'm home.." Kenma said in a fatigue demeanor.

It doesn't seem like anyone's going to come and greet him soon, so he just went upstairs to his room. He passed his parents room, hearing the sound of faint snores coming from inside. His parents already went to sleep. That's not a shock, it was already over ten. Atleast it saves him the trouble of explaining for him coming home late. He didn't really came up with any sort of excuse on his way home.

Kenma changed to comfortable clothes so he too can have a nice sleep. For some reason, Kenma was overjoyed having find out about your address. He wasn't going to do anything illegal with it of course, but he couldn't help thinking he had one up Kuroo. No he is not jealous of Tetsurou. Maybe a slight bit but what's the point of small details.

It was safe to say that, even though walking you home costed Kenma his time and energy, it was still worth it to him.

Kenma went to sleep happy that night.

-

"Kenma! Oi!" In the corner of his eye was [Name] calling out for him, holding something in her hand. It was a small red box.

Out of curiosity he glanced at the box and asked "what's that"

As the words rolled off his tongue, [Name] bowed, pushing the red box infront of him. "Here! As a thank you for walking me home even when you had practice" Kenma looked at her like she was crazy. It really wasn't such a big deal. Maybe she just likes giving away stuff. Kenma took the box into his own hands opening it.

It was a cute calico cat keychain, kenma will admit, it was adorable as hell.

"You see the resemblance?" The girl piqued with expectancy.

"Huh"

"Oh come on Kenma! Your hair looks like the fur of a calico cat duh" She said it in a tone in a way that would tell kenma that he was an idiot to not have realized sooner.

"Ah I get it" he said in such a blunt tone [Name] had every right to be offended. [Name] pouted. Disappointed by Kenma's unenthusiastic demeanor. He should be glad to even be compared to an adorable creature. When he's far from it!

That's not true of course but [Name] was influenced by her emotions.

"Well I found it on my study desk. I thought it would be a perfect thank you gift and it was because I also want to get rid of it. Not because I actually appreciated you." [Name] replied clearly annoyed by Kenma's attitude.

Kenma took note of this and decided to cool down the fire in [Name]. "Thank you" He replied in a calming tone. "Thank you [Name]. Its really cute" he smiled putting the keychain on the zip of his bag. Then glancing back at [Name] with an oh so sweet smile.

[Name]'s cheeks grew flustered by his change of attitude. "W-whatever. I wanted to get rid of it anyway" she said taking her seat avoiding Kenma's intrigued gaze.

Stupid Kenma! I think I'd rather have you throw it away!