06 ➛ betrayal..?

You were indulged in the quiet and calming atmosphere of your bathroom as you laid peacefully against your bathtub.

You could relax all you want cause it was the weekend. You didn't have any plans, but you figured you'd take a look around the city to familiarize yourself.

You let out a relaxed sigh before getting out of the bathtub to get yourself dressed up. You wrapped yourself in a towel as you glanced at your wrinkled fingers.

Man I've been there for sometime

*Ding*

The sudden alarm startled you. It was a notification and the noise came from your phone. A water trail formed as you made your way to your study desk where your phone was. You opened the phone revealing the lock screen and to your surprise it was Kuroo.

Kuroo

Yo [Name]. Wanna go to a coffee shop later. I wanna get to know you and stuff yk *sunglasses emoji*

You found his way of texting was quite amusing as you let out a breathy chuckle. You took a few seconds to decide on what to reply with before hitting send.

Kuroo

Yo [Name]. Wanna go to a coffee shop later. I wanna get to know you and stuff yk *sunglasses emoji*

Yeah of course. I'm down
I was planning to go into town anyways
What time?

You turned your phone off to wait for his reply, satisfied with your response and as you were about to put your phone back down, you received a reply almost immediately.

Kuroo

Yo [Name]. Wanna go to a coffee shop later. I wanna get to know you and stuff yk *sunglasses emoji*

Yeah of course. I'm down
I was planning to walk to go into town anyways
What time?

How does 9 sound?

Your eyes lingered on the message a little longer before glancing at the time.

8:17

You supposed you could get ready by then

Kuroo

Yo [Name]. Wanna go to a coffee shop later. I wanna get to know you and stuff yk *sunglasses emoji*

Yeah of course. I'm down
I was planning to walk to go into town anyways
What time?

How does 9 sound?

That's good

Aight I'll pick u up by then
Send address

*Address*

You set your phone down to get ready before kuroo arrived.

-

"Sissy! Where are you going?" Your younger sister asked as she saw you putting on your shoes by the door.

"I'm going out with a friend, take care at home mei mei, mom will be home in an hour k?" You rubbed your sisters head as you greeted one last goodbye before walking out of the house.