Works by the author "Soy"

Starting off with one of my favorite manga with a smart/witty female lead ;))

Of course, I'll claim palimony!
(this is not a reincarnation story but the "heroine" believes that she is in a story and funny thing is, that story was created by our very own MC and someone else)

Of course, I'll claim palimony!(this is not a reincarnation story but the "heroine" believes that she is in a story and funny thing is, that story was created by our very own MC and someone else)

Synopsis:
I am the strong-willed Earl's daughter, Yulias, who loves making money and loathes the thought of losing any due to my spirit of enterprise.

I knew my fiancé was a person with a bad head but I never thought that it was to that extent.

If you plan to annul our engagement, I will gladly receive the consolation money for it.

Let's annul the engagement.

Status: Ongoing (14 chapters)

Rating: ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Comment: Although some situations are needlessly exaggerated, all in all it is a fun and refreshing novel. The MC, instead of focusing on romance, is totally a money grubber and it's very funny.

o0o————————o0o
What Should a Villainess Do?

Synopsis:Cardinal, a researcher who loves light novels, had been reincarnated as the villainous daughter of an otome game

Synopsis:
Cardinal, a researcher who loves light novels, had been reincarnated as the villainous daughter of an otome game. Her banishment flag is raised, but oblivious to the game's storyline, she doesn't know how to overcome or avoid it. She makes the critical decision to live on her own and become a villainess until the very end! She'll rise up in this unknown world embracing her new role.

Status: Ongoing (1 chapter) but it has a novel so check that out if you want more ;))

Rating: ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Comment: Funny and entertaining!! MC and ML both have the same interests. MC's brothers totes adore her, and it's very cuteee <33