Reincarnated as a maid? pt. 1

The Young Lady I Served Became a Young Master

Synopsis: Four years have passed since the original heroine ended her life as a maid

Synopsis:
Four years have passed since the original heroine ended her life as a maid. A handsome man came to visit. That too, a man who looks like the lady I used to serve. "I'm here to keep my word, Blair. You said you'd be with me forever."You don't say... Miss?" At the moment, the man's red eyes turned round. Just around the corner, he tilted his head and kissed his hair. And whispered. In a very sweet and beautiful voice, "Now call me Master." ......yes?

Status: Ongoing (9 chapters)

Rating: ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Comment: Plot is good. The visuals are *chef's kiss*. You all should check this out, it's very original.

o0o————————o0o
I'm a Lady's Maid, but I've Pulled Out the Holy Sword!

Synopsis:If you draw the Holy sword, the handsome Prince will notice you!

Synopsis:
If you draw the Holy sword, the handsome Prince will notice you!

Eleanor, who works as a maid in the royal palace, draws the legendary Goddess' holy sword that no one could pull it out for a thousand years and was thus chosen to be the hero who will protect the country from the Demon King. But, in this peaceful world, there's no need for a hero. If she becomes a hero, she will be unemployed?! She decides to put the Holy Sword back into place, but was caught by an handsome, stubborn prince...

Status: Ongoing (9 chapters)

Rating: ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Comment: Hilarious and very entertaining. MC pulled out the holy sword but she doesn't want to be the hero so she puts back the sword. Really funny so far bu there's a problem, her brother is...... ;))