Saintess !!

Hear me out y'all. I'm crying because I'm really pissed 😭 This manhwa made me so angry, I cried. Read it for yourselves.

So That's How I, the Saintess, Became the Devil of Revenge

Synopsis: After overthrowing the Devil, the Saintess and her colleagues were executed for treason

Synopsis:
After overthrowing the Devil, the Saintess and her colleagues were executed for treason. Reborn again, she decides to take revenge. Deciding to eliminate the kingdom, the warrior, and all those who betrayed her!

Status: Ongoing ( 3 chapters. Some say it's discontinued tho huhu)

Rating: ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Comment: This is a rant because I am so fucking pissed. The fuck is wrong with the warrior, the prince, and everyone in this kingdom. fuck you. fuck all of you. you motherfuckers. the saintess fucking saved all of your butts, then what? you fucking burn her to death you crazy bastards. i hope the demon fucking lord revives and beat your asses off.

By the way, don't give me that "I killed you because I wanted to save you" crap. I'm so tired of that excuse. Yas! go MC! revive and show those bitches a fucking lesson. let's fucking goooo! harden your heart. don't forgive them no matter what excuse they come up with. wooooooh.

sorry everyone, that was very unsightly. okay moving on.

o0o————————o0o

The Strongest Banished Saintess Wants to Have a Slow Life in the City!

Synopsis:Lina, a healer with a magical power called "Saint," is one day suddenly exiled from her childhood friend's party of heroes! Lina is shocked by the unreasonable expulsion, but she quickly forgets about them and decides to live the slow-lif...

Synopsis:
Lina, a healer with a magical power called "Saint," is one day suddenly exiled from her childhood friend's party of heroes! Lina is shocked by the unreasonable expulsion, but she quickly forgets about them and decides to live the slow-life she longed for! Just at that moment, another childhood friend appeared, Henri who is now a nobleman. He is excited to see Lina again for the first time in 5 years, but for some reason there are suspicious movements among the heroes' party?! A second life filled with trouble for the strongest saintess who just wants to live leisurely, the long awaited comic serialization!

Status: Ongoing ( 1 chapter)

Rating: ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Comment: Kinda same as the one above but not THAT bad. Atleast here the MC is not BURNED TO DEATH. She was just kicked out of the hero's party. AND I have a feeling that it's one of those "I did that because I wanted to protect you" shit. Like no, I'm so over that. I'm so done with that excuse omg. But I think the MC also has a fault, she's the healer in the party but she throws herself in front of the vanguard to take an attack. So yeah, hoping for more chapters.