I was an agent in my past life pt.1

Princess Agent's Cultivation Guide

Synopsis:I was a top-notch agent in my last life and a member of the Chinese Dragon Group

Synopsis:
I was a top-notch agent in my last life and a member of the Chinese Dragon Group. I chose to destroy my enemies all by myself despite the cost being my own life. After rebirth, I found myself already married to someone, some handsome prince who was said to have turned into a demon! But wait! I have NEVER dated anyone neither in my last life nor in this life, how could I become a married woman so soon?! My new body is fragile and weak, yet I won't allow it to be a problem on my way of cultivation. Most importantly, where is my husband? ... Anyway, in this fantasy world, I will live this life the way I like!

Status: Ongoing (27 chapters)

Rating: ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Comment: MC got no choice but to fight in a competition but she's weak compared to her past life so she beat the opponent using her strategy. MC is cool, calm and very smart. I love how composed yet ruthless she is. Btw, ML is HAWTTTTT

o0o————————o0o
Special Agent K

Synopsis:Special Agent K-Feng, aka Khloe Feng, was on a top-secret mission when the accident happened

Synopsis:
Special Agent K-Feng, aka Khloe Feng, was on a top-secret mission when the accident happened. When she woke, she was in another time, another place, another body. By day, she's the illegitimate daughter of a noble family. By night... she's the Xia Kingdom's most hyper-lethal assassin. She can dispatch targets in a single bloody blow, but can she survive being a courtly lady too?

Status: Ongoing (59 chapters)

Rating: ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Comment: MC is described as strong and all that but she still needs the ML to save her (typical). The art style isn't my favorite but it's okay.