I was an agent in my past life pt.2

Slaughter Queen Reborn

Synopsis:She was the legendary agent, the nightmare of terrorists

Synopsis:
She was the legendary agent, the nightmare of terrorists. But after she woke up from her death, she realized that the God has granted her a new life in the ancient time. She was reborn into a weak girl's body, but she's determined to be as fierce and capable as she was in her last life. Even death cannot change the way of her, until she met that fateful man, the seventh prince, and her betrothed! The Slaughter Queen might be cold and aloof like a she-wolf, but in his arms, she's always the little wild cat...

Status: Ongoing (24 chapters)

Rating: ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Comment: The ML is so handsome my gosh. This story is very generic not gonna lie but it still makes you want for more. The plot is very common, eldest miss getting bullied by the daughter of a concubine and all that but it's good, the execution and the art.

o0o————————o0o
Queen of Posion: The Legend of a Super Agent, Doctor and Princess

o0o————————o0oQueen of Posion: The Legend of a Super Agent, Doctor and Princess

Synopsis:
"She is an ace agent, the queen of medicine and poison. Sweet and adorable she looks; resolute and cunning she actually is. She is half an angel and half a devil. When she travels through time and stays in an orphan girl's body, will she rewrite the history? ""I quit the marriage with this coward girl. To my surprise, she is so shrewd and eloquent! How ignorant I am!"" Some lord regrets. ""She is such a hottie!"" Some prince sighs. "

Status: Ongoing (93 chapters)

Rating: ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Comment: Do I have to say anything? the title says it all. The first part was really funny, I loved it. Generic but still good.