I originally planned to kill the male lead

Raising The Enemy Only Brings Trouble

Synopsis:Ye Mu transmigrated into a book as a tragic cannon fodder, who was supposed to support the female lead

Synopsis:
Ye Mu transmigrated into a book as a tragic cannon fodder, who was supposed to support the female lead. But having no time for games, she decided to kill the male lead and let the world collapse so that she could escape! One look at the scrawny little boy in front of her and she couldn't do it anymore...what should she do? Raise the male lead up and let him help her? The idea is great! But as she raised him the male seemed to have grown devious! Ye Mu was tearful. Where did her upright protector go to? Could she restart again?

Status: Ongoing (11 chapters)

Rating: ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Comment: Must read !! MC and ML are both so cuteee <33 can't wait to see what would happen when they grow up.

o0o————————o0o
The Distinguished Cute Master

Synopsis:She transmigrated as the opposing boss in the novel, but she was wiped out by the male lead

Synopsis:
She transmigrated as the opposing boss in the novel, but she was wiped out by the male lead. Fortunately, she reincarnates once more, but back to the past, when the male lead was still young! Looking at the pitifully weak male lead, she was troubled by a dilemma. Should she: 1. kill him, or 2. raise him up and openly ask for treasures from him. However, since she wants to get all sorts of treasures from the male lead, she chose the second option. Things don't always work out though, as she accidentally raises a sheep up to be a big bad wolf.Master? Want treasure? Let's cultivate together, but alone, just us two, then.

Status: Ongoing (190 chapters)

Rating: ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Comment: MC and ML interactions are so cute <33 MC takes care of the male lead so well, the male lead has fallen in love with her.