I went back in the past so I'm going to change my future pt.3

First Miss Reborn

Synopsis:When she was hit by labor pain, what greeted her wasn't words of comfort but vile accusations of infidelity

Synopsis:
When she was hit by labor pain, what greeted her wasn't words of comfort but vile accusations of infidelity.
Killed in defense of her unborn baby, she vowed to take revenge on them all...and God granted her a second chance.
However, it seems that she's not the only one brought back. Who's that silver-haired guy in mask? Why does he seem to know her every move, yet still willingly provide unconditional help regardless?

Status: Ongoing (113 chapters)

Rating: ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Comment: Great. Once again, very generic. But I'm down for the MC face-slapping her enemies. Also, I'm into males with longe white hair soo. ;))

o0o————————o0o
Tearmoon Empire Story

Synopsis:In the Tearmoon Empire, the disdained selfish princess Mia was sentenced to death -- or at least, she was supposed to be! Instead, she woke up as her twelve-year-old self??

Synopsis:
In the Tearmoon Empire, the disdained selfish princess Mia was sentenced to death -- or at least, she was supposed to be! Instead, she woke up as her twelve-year-old self??

To avoid the guillotine in her second life, she won't repeat her past failures...

"F-for me, something of this level is an easy task!"

Ultimate self-defense! Strongest self-awareness!

Using her previously clumsy, timid princess image, she will go against fate- a once-in-a-lifetime fantasy of fixing history!

Status: Ongoing (10 chapters)

Rating: ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Comment: FUNNY AF. Everything MC does is to make sure she won't die but in the eyes of others, she's like a "saint" because of what she's doing. It's really funny. A fun & light read.