I woke up as an empress?

College Student Empress

Synopsis:A beautiful flirt whose blatant honesty comes off as harassment, Shin Hae-seol, a college student living life to its fullest

Synopsis:
A beautiful flirt whose blatant honesty comes off as harassment, Shin Hae-seol, a college student living life to its fullest.

But somehow, she wakes up as the "Empress" in a strange place. She is required to be elegant, beautiful, graceful, and dignified as an example to the other women of the country. To make things worse, she isn't allowed to leave her husband (the emperor) who spends his days having flings with concubines. However, hope comes down from the sky in the form of a mysterious message.

"If you kill the royals, I will send you back to your original world!"

Status: Ongoing (8 chapters)

Rating: ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Comment: I love this because the MC is not "I'll make you fall for me" but she's like "I'm interested in you so whether you like me or not, I don't care." I'm also curious if the MC (who's never been with a guy longer than 3 months) can stay "interested" with the Emperor for more than 3 months. I love the MC's attitude, y'all should check this out.

o0o————————o0o
What Kind Of Empress Is This

Synopsis:A customer service worker Jin Ye-Rom has encountered a very troublesome customer, causing her number one employee status to disappear

Synopsis:
A customer service worker Jin Ye-Rom has encountered a very troublesome customer, causing her number one employee status to disappear. Wanting her status back, she decides to find that customer and personally apologize to him, but, suddenly, she finds herself in a strange place. The next thing she knows, she's become the Empress, and that troublesome customer turns out to be none other than the Emperor himself!

Status: Ongoing (42 chapters)

Rating: ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Comment: To be honest, I haven't read all 42 chapters yet because I was kinda 'pissed' with the MC. She's so naive but okay I get it, you're in an unfamiliar world so you don't know who to trust and who you should trust, okay. But still, the fact that she's in an unfamiliar world should be the reason for her to stay on guard and not just believe in anyone.