I was a killer/assassin in my past life pt.2

Feng Ni Tian Xia

Synopsis:When she opens her eyes, Huang Beiyue, a talented killer known as "ultimate weapon", finds that she travels through time into another world and possesses a girl's body, who is the trueborn daughter of princess royal but humiliated by ever...

Synopsis:
When she opens her eyes, Huang Beiyue, a talented killer known as "ultimate weapon", finds that she travels through time into another world and possesses a girl's body, who is the trueborn daughter of princess royal but humiliated by everyone. With such an identity, Huang Beiyue rises from obscurity. Meanwhile, a mysterious guy becomes more and more interested in her...

Status: Ongoing (379 chapters)

Rating: ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Comment: There's a lot going on. I acknowledge the effort of trying to make it have the thrill or suspense that would make the readers go "WOW" but there's a lot of things going on I am low-key confused. Nevertheless, it's a good story with an OP MC.

o0o————————o0o
The Emperor is Afraid that the Princess will have The World

Synopsis:She was framed by girlfriends during an assassination mission and accidentally crossed the ancient court to become the princess

Synopsis:
She was framed by girlfriends during an assassination mission and accidentally crossed the ancient court to become the princess. Ke Fujun is a cowardly prince, watching how a generation of princesses counterattacked the court and became a generation of empress....

Status: Ongoing (115 chapters)

Rating: ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Comment: The synopsis (which I just copied btw) does not perfectly describe the story the heck? So, the MC got reincarnated and became a maid working for the crown princess. Stuff happens and she and the ML decided to help one another.