I was a medical genius in my past life pt.1

One of my favorites novels (completed) that's why I was so happy when I found out it had a manhwa.
Genius Doctor: Black Belly Miss

Synopsis:At a young age, she was a genius medical doctor who was imprisoned by her grandfather

Synopsis:
At a young age, she was a genius medical doctor who was imprisoned by her grandfather. But just as she managed to escape her shackles she met with misfortune and crossed over to another world. Now she's the overbearing, yet good-for-nothing, eldest daughter within the Duke's family. Everyone ridicules her for having no spirit familiar, and even her fiance takes joy in bullying her! But so what? I've got my accupuncture needles, so even if you're on deaths door and begging me, I might not help you! And that man, don't come near me! I may have saved your life, but I didn't ask you to repay with your body!

Status: Ongoing (67 chapters)

Rating: ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Comment: Excellent Synonyms HAHAHA. One thing I do have to point is that the MC is clueless about love and I feel like the ML is taking advantage of that (asking her to kiss him). Maybe it'll make you uncomfortable at first but their relationship would develop in the later chapters.

o0o————————o0o
Rebirth of the Divine Doctor

Synopsis:A high-ranking officer in the Marines and a master of both Western and Chinese medicine, Feng Yu Heng is transmigrated with a duang sound to the Da Shun Dynasty

Synopsis:
A high-ranking officer in the Marines and a master of both Western and Chinese medicine, Feng Yu Heng is transmigrated with a duang sound to the Da Shun Dynasty.

Her father is distant, her grandmother is unloving, her mother is sick, her brother is young, and her sisters are hateful, with each more ruthless than the previous.

After transmigrating and being reborn, she definitely cannot continue being a good-for-nothing like the previous owner of this body.

Want to compete with me? It will be complete domination!
Want to cause me harm? A single scalpel will turn you to mincemeat!
Want to play dirty? A needle will paralyze half your body!
Want to kill me? A single scratch will disembowel you!

The formerly easy-to-bully completely transforms and becomes the most desired of Da Shun Dynasty. A hospital to be opened with the Emperor will bring the adoration of the masses and a great deal of wealth. But what's this about a marriage to this absurd prince? What does the cripple have to say?

Status: Ongoing (90 chapters)

Rating: ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Comment: ML has a sickness I think MC would help him? I already forgot. Story is generic but still has the "I want to read more" factor since there are still a lot of secrets waiting to be discovered.