I went back in the past so I'm going to change my future pt.1

A Beauty, A Fatal Concubine

Synopsis:Rebirth and come back, Mu Yunyao believes in three points: firstly, don't be kind to others; secondly, remove out the source of the trouble; thirdly, don't believe the true feelings

Synopsis:
Rebirth and come back, Mu Yunyao believes in three points: firstly, don't be kind to others; secondly, remove out the source of the trouble; thirdly, don't believe the true feelings. So, she is ruthless and unscrupulous. Instead of enduring, she would rather stir the world upside down. But after a encounter, there is always a cold prince following her and wanting to marry her...

Status: Ongoing (196 chapters)

Rating: ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Comment: I like the MC. She's not dependent on anyone (for now) and unlike other MC's who fall in love shortly after meeting the ML, she closes her heart because she doesn't trust anyone. She's very smart and cunning.

o0o————————o0o
Mind-Reading Princess

Synopsis: Used, betrayed, and tortured by her husband and sister, she died in despair, wondering why she couldn't have seen though them earlier?Maybe God heard her question and turned back the clock

Synopsis:
Used, betrayed, and tortured by her husband and sister, she died in despair, wondering why she couldn't have seen though them earlier?
Maybe God heard her question and turned back the clock. She woke up on the morning of her wedding and found herself able to read people's mind.
However, there's this Prince who's immune to her ability. What is he thinking? Will he undermine her revenging plan?
No worries, she's got the rest of her life as his wife to figure this man out...

Status: Ongoing (105 chapters)

Rating: ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Comment: Idk why I keep repeating but it's also very generic. MC goes back to the past to change her future. Everybody gets shocked because she suddenly "turned into another person". But still, you can't get enough of MC face-slapping bishes ;))