10: camping trip (gone wrong?)

I unzipped the door of my tent and walked outside only to smell the refreshing air instead of the horrid old tent smell.

  I look over and seen my dad's boyfriend Michael cooking eggs and bacon over a fire.

  "Hello." I greeted him as he looked back at me with a smile.

  "Well goodmorning, how'd you sleep." He asked.

  "Other than the terrible smell and the rock under my back I slept pretty well." I responded.

  "Hopefully a decent breakfast will make up for it." He chuckled handing me a plate of food.

  My eyes widened as I took a bite, "dad was right, you are a very good cook."

  "Thank you." He responded taking a bite of his own food.

  "Michael, did you grab the water bottles when we left yesterday?" My dad asked walking out of his tent.

  "Um... No?" My dad just sighed at his boyfriend's response and said, "well I dont feel like dying due to dehydration so Michael and me will have to run to the store."

  "He woke up on the wrong side of the bed," Michael whispered to me, "dont worry about him."

  "I've gotten used to it, I realize that he's not really a morning person." I told him.

  "Yeah, his dramatic side really shows when he first wakes up." He agreed.

  "Tell me about it, I've known him my whole life. Honestly I think you're the only person that's keeping his cool." I said.

  He just sighed and continued eating as my dad walked back over to us and grabbed a plate and started eating.

  The two of them threw their plates away in our makeshift trash can and got in the car and I waved at them while they pulled out of the dirt parking spot.

  I went over and sat by the shore of the lake next our campsite. I've always had a weird fear of water never really knowing why, though I did enjoy the view. Just looking out at the beautiful  blue water flowing around. Watching the fish swim around with their family until they got caught and either let go or fed to human family's. But the best time to witness a body of water is during a sunrise or sunset. The sight of a mix of colors reflecting off of the bright lake. My ideal first date. It would be quite nice to sit with them and just watch the waves, maybe they could help me get over my fear of water.

  Interrupting my thoughts was a sound that I recognized to be as sapnaps ringtone. It happened to be him singing the iconic I wanna see some ass song.

  Quickly I got up and sprinted to my dad's tent and grabbed my phone off of his mess of pillows and blankets.

  "Helloo?" I questioned him since I told everyone not to spam, call, or text me since I wasn't gonna be active on my phone for a few days.

  "Y/N! WHERE ARE YOU?!" He screamed.

  "Now why would I give you my location sappynap."

  "STOP! THATS NOT WHY IM CALLING YOU!"

  "Whatever you called me for it better be important, also make it quick my dad will come back soon and take my phone away."

  "Okay, well the war just ended and your missed a lot."

  "Who won?"

  "I think lmanburg did."

  "POGCHAMP!"

  "ALSO WHY THE FUCK DIDNT YOU TELL ME THAT YOU WERE A TRAITOR?? I WOULD'VE HELPED YOU! I AINT NO SNITCH!"

  "IM SORRY! I THOUGHT ABOUT TELLING YOU BUT I DIDNT KNOW IF I COULD TRUST YOU!"

  "WELL NOW YOU KNOW!" He yelled then it went silent, "I also called you to see if since you're away from your pc, if you were gonna be able to go to our minecraft friend date."

  "I wouldn't miss it for the world." I told him as he sighed a breath of relief and I could practically hear his smile through the phone.

  "I'll talk to you later."

  "Byeeee." I said hanging up and tossing my phone back in my dad's tent.

  I sat back down by the shore thinking about what just happened and how the subject changed so quickly.

  'Do I have a crush? If I do, does he like me back?' I thought to myself only to be interrupted again but this time by Michael pulling up with my dad in the passenger seat of the car.

  I smiled at my dad and he smiled back which only lead me to assume he was in a good mood now which I hoped was correct.

  Micheal grabbed the pack of water as my dad went straight to his tent and avoided us.

  "Is he still cranky?" I asked him.

  "A little, kinda surprised he's not all giggly and happy now."

  "Hes not normally like this."

  "I know."

---
New chapter pog

Quick question, if I change my password will it kick other accounts of my profile?

Are you my phone charger? Cause I'd die without you.