bonus chapter

(I dont know if I'm supposed to put a trigger warning but there is underage drinking in this chapter teehee)

  I stepped off my plane with my luggage in hand searching for a certain person. Looking over the crowd, I noticed him standing nervously within a group of strangers.

  "Fundy!" I exclaimed running towards the furry.

  "Y/n!" He yelled running up to me and he engulfed me in a hug, "I cant believe I get to spend Christmas with you!" He said with a suprised yet excited voice.

  "I know right!" I responded with a huge smile.

  "I thought you were gonna spend Christmas with Sapnap."

  "Well, him, George, and Dream decided to meet up and not invite me, so I came to visit you!"

  "That's very pogchamp of you!" He told me and we headed to his house. He informed me that he was gonna stream which I didnt think much of until we got to his house.

  He started up his stream and left the room for a second but I stayed quiet that way the chat didnt know I was there yet. And whenever he came back in the room with 2 bottles in his hands he stubbed his toe and fell to the floor yelling curse words and groaning. I tried to hold in my laugh but fail miserably and accidentally gave away the secret that I was visiting him.

  After pulling himself together and sitting in his chair next to me he turned on his face cam and explained what happened also showing them that I was there.

  "Um... were gonna drink, play minecraft, and blow shit up." He told his stream and I looked at him and whispering, "I cant drink yet, Fundy. I'm underage."

  "Well- you dont have to drink..." he whispered back.

  "Its fine... IM 21 TODAY BITCHES!" I yelled.

  "NO- NO. NO. NO." He yelled trying to stop me as I took a sip from one of the bottles, "Y/N?!?! WHAT THE FUCK??!"

  "Theres no going back now, besides chat was calling me a pussy, so I had to do it."

---

  I watched as Fundy put a filter on his face and the fact that I was drunk made it even funnier then it actually was. I started laughing at him eventually leaning back in my chair to far and falling to the ground still laughing uncontrollably.

  "Oh my god! Is everything okay!?" Tubbo asked worried and Fundy laughed at me also falling and joining me on the floor laughing.

  "What is going on?" Jack questioned and we just kept laughing.

  I calmed down a little bit and sat back down in my chair Fundy doing the same. I took another sip of my drink and chat started spamming to slow down and Fundy responded with, "chat, calm down, it's just milk."

  "Yeah chat... its MILK!" I said laughing a little bit. Since this was my first time drinking I didnt really know how to contain myself as well as the others were.

  "Y/n? Isnt the legal drinking age in America 21?" Tubbo asked me.

  "Yes... I'm 21." I lied.

  "You are?" Niki questioned.

  "Yes."

  "I thought you just turned-" Jack started but I cut him off, "SHHHHHHH!!!!!"

  "Fundy, are you the one who gave her the alchohol?" Wilbur asked.

  "No. Its milk." Fundy obviously lied.

  "Guysss... drink dont underaged. It's good not for you." I smiled at the stream with a thumbs up and fundy turned it to a full face cam and did the same thing and you could practically hear the confusion from everyone else.

  He turned on the filter thing again that zoomed into his eyes and mouth, "wait, I wanna do the filter..." I slurred.

  "No..... AHH!!" He yelled as I pushed him off his chair and looked at myself with the filter.

  "Wait... I'm so segzy..." I said, "AHHH!!" I yelled as Fundy pushed me off the chair.

---
The next day
---

  I opened my eyes, the curtains doing a terrible job at keeping the sunlight out. I sat up and groaned at the headache I had, and the jet lag made it even worse. I heard my phone go off so I checked it.

Wimblur Snoop

Are you alright

I feel so many things and none of them relate to the statement 'I'm alright'

How bad is the hangover

My head is gonna explode at any second

Drink some water and eat something healthy

Also how much sleep did you get last night

I dont know

If I'm being honest

I dont even remember
going to bed last night

Take a nap

It might help a little with both the hangover and your jet lag

Thanks dadbur

Anytime :)

---

You cant tell me that Fundy bouncing up and down like a toddler whenever Wilbur sang your new boyfriend wasnt adorable.

THANK YOU FOR 300K IT MEANS SO MUCH TO MEEEEE

How much did you pay for those pants? Because at my house there 100% off.