20: birthday gifts

"Hey chat! I know my birthday was a week ago but I wanted to wait until most of the gifts got here so I could stream me opening them. And for anyone wondering, I dont have a P.O. box but I'm working on setting one up." I told my stream. I picked up one of the smaller boxes. I felt a wide smile grow on my face when I opened it up. It was a necklace with my initials on it. I showed the camera before putting it on and reading the letter that came with it.

Dear y/n,
We met months ago but I feel like I've known you forever. You've been such a great friend to me and I cant wait to spend more time with you. I got me, you, and tommy matching necklaces :) Have a great birthday!
From,
Your son,
Toby<3

I set the letter to the side as I thanked him and grabbed another box. I took off the vibrant blue wrapping paper off the box and opening it to reveal a pair of white clout goggles with a small note that said, hopefully these give you birthday clout. From, George. I chuckled showing it to the stream and I thanked him.

Next I opened a medium sized gift that was in a bag. I pulled out the colorful papers before I found the present. I showed the stream what it was and I stared at it in awe. I read the card that came with it.

Hey y/n! I hope you had a fantastic birthday! I got us matching strawberry dresses so we could match but yours came first. Fundy got you something to go with the dress.
From,
Eret :)

I thanked him as I continued to open the gifts. I opened gifts from karl, wilbur, tommy, niki, quackity, and badboyhalo and skeppy sent a gift together. Karl sent me a cowboy hat with no card or letter to explain why. Wilbur got me a book titled 'Y/ns quote book' Tommy sent a card that said,

Dear y/n,
I know I'm not the type of person you would expect to send you anything but I thought you deserve something in return for being a pog person. I didnt know what to give you so I just paypaled you $30

Niki gave me a homemade flower crown with a sweet note and her apologizing for hosting me. Quackity sent me pictures of him cropped into my Instagram pictures with a note.

Hi y/n, wish I could actually meet you so I made these to make myself happier. HEART BEEN BROKE SO MANY TIMES!

Badboyhalo and skeppy sent me a gift card for (your favorite book store) with a card.

Dear y/n
We hope you have a fantastic birthday! I know we dont know you well but we thought you should still get something since it's your birthday. PS: dream told us you liked books so we got you a gift card so you can buy new ones :)

From,
Bad and skeppy

I picked another box and opened it and seen a pair on boots with a letter.

Hello y/n. Hopefully you opened erets present first so you know why I got you these. I'm in Spain without the s because of your LOH. Happy birthday lol. -Fundy

I chuckled as I got an idea and left the room with a few of the gifts o received. It took me a minute but eventually I walked back into the room with a strawberry dress, boots, clout goggles, and a cowboy hat with a flower crown on top of it. Chat went crazy which I laughed at.

I looked at the last two gifts sitting infront of me. "I saved these two for last on purpose since sapnap and dream made a deal that whoever had the better gift owed the other person $50" I told the stream. I grabbed the small present and opened it. Inside was a ticket to Texas with a small note on top that read, 'I missed you :)'

After getting excited over the previous gift I moved the surprisingly light box the was quite large into frame. I opened it only to see a giant colorful teddy bear that hardly even fit into the box. I pulled it out of the box struggling a little bit in the process and I showed it to the stream with a huge smile, "CHAT WHAT SHOULD I NAME IT?" I yelled excitedly. They started spamming different names but one of them stuck out to me. "I love whoever told me to name it skittles. That is now its name." I told everyone.

I put my ear to skittles mouth and acted like the teddy bear was speaking to me, "he said his pronouns were he/they for anyone wondering."

---
Did yall like sapnaps or dreams gift better??

New update on Monday :)

The timeline is so fucked up but oh well

Another question is who's gift did you like the most?

I actually proof read this time

I finished this last second cause one of the readers wanted me to

I heard you like bad girls :), well I'm bad at everything *winks with bother eyes*