18: LOH.

I joined a vc with sapnap, tubbo, and tommy since I was bored.

  "Ello y/n." Tommy said in a surprisingly normal tone.

  "HI Y/N!!" Tubbo exclaimed.

  "Hiiiii!" Sapnap dragged out.

  "Hello!" I said back to them.

  "Y/n are you actually doing a love or host?" Sapnap asked me.

  "Wow sapnap, calm down now, that's illegal." Tommy blurted.

  "Yeah sapnap, that's illegal." I copied.

  "Chase and Charli was illegal but I dont see anyone complaining." When sapnap said this there was a moment of silence before we all bursted out laughing.

  "Okay but actually, the love or host will be after my birthday so it wont be illegal." I told him.

  Tommy told us why he was being so quiet and it was because he was saving his voice so he could yell all he wanted on George's love or host. He eventually left and me, tubbo, and sapnap hung out.

  We all continued to chat away before I had to leave and I seen that I got invited to the call for George's love or host and so I joined and I heard them talking and all their faces appeared on my screen.

  "ALRIGHT! Now that were farther in we have another special guest! Everyone welcome y/n!!" Austin exclaimed.

  "Hello everyone." I said. I was almost overwhelmed with the amount of hi's and hello's I got back.

  "So y/n do you wanna ask these ladies any questions?"

  "Um, I'm not sure I have any good questions."

  "If you think of one in a little bit let us know then." Austin told me.

  "Oui, y/n. Who do you want to win?" Tommy asked me.

  "Well as long as george is happy with his decision then I dont care."

  "Well personally I-" suddenly it went silent before Austin spoke up, "Now that Tommy's muted, let's continue!" I couldn't help but laugh.

•••

  "And the winner of this love or host is..." Austin dragged out, "MINX YOU ARE THE WINNER OF THIS LOVE OR HOST!"

  Austin said another dramatic sentence and told us that she chose love. I was happy for minx and george. It made me wonder how my love or host would go.

  I stayed and watched their date which was quite amusing before Austin tagged me in a tweet.

---

Austin | AustinOnTwitter
Kind of early but....
Y/N LOVE OR HOST

ON THE 27TH 3PM EST

if anyone 18 or older is interested DM @GetOnAustinShow

---
Hi! It makes me happy that you guys are enjoying and laughing at my story. My biggest goal in life is to entertain people and it makes me happy that it seems to be working :)

Also I thought this was funny
You might be all for lowercase letters but keep in mind that capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.

Did we have class together? I could've sworn we had chemistry.