29: simpnap part 162724773

I logged onto the dream smp and I spawned at Pogtopia where I had been helping Technoblade with his potatoes.

I was walking back to manburg where my house WAS before tommy burned it down. I expected to see the remains of my house which was the stone floor and a few chests that somehow survived the fire. But I was shocked to see that someone rebuilt my house. And it looked better and more improved then before.

Sapnap joined the game
Sapnap: hi y/n
Sapnap: I rebuilt your house for you :)
Y/ngames: it looks great
Y/ngames: thank you :)
Sapnap: you're welcome :)
Sapnap: wanna join vc 3?
Y/ngames: sure

I joined the vc and heard Sapnaps voice, "hello!!"

"Hello! Thank you for rebuilding my house!" I exclaimed thanking him once again.

"Its no problem! I seen that your house had been burnt down so I decided to fix it."

"Well thank you for that!"

"Did you see the gift I gave you?"

"Gift?"

"Yeah, I left you something inside a chest." He told me and I walked inside my house looking for what he was talking about. In the corner of my house was a chest with a sign above it.

For y/n and only y/n
From Sapnap

I opened the chest and inside was a (your favorite flower), an enchanted golden apple, and a diamond.

"Awww... thank you sapnap, you didnt have to simp that hard." I said.

"One last thing, who burnt down your house?" He asked ignoring my first statement.

"Why?" I questioned already knowing why he wanted to know.

"Oh nothing, it's not important, you should just tell me." He responded.

"Tommy."

"That little bitch, I swear to god when I find that kid, hes gonna wish he never did that..." Sapnap carried on and I heard a shaky, heavy breath. I started laughing whenever I realized that Tommy had been in the vc the whole time.

---

Y/n | y/nsimpsforsapnap
Sapnaps a simp
|
|
sapnap2 | twsimpnap
Only for you
|
|
Dream2 | dreamwastaken2
We been knew
|
|
TommyInnit | tommyinnit
I'm scared
|
|
sapnap2 | twsimpnap
@tommyinnit you should be
---

There are 21 letters in the alphabet right? Or nevermind I missed u, r, a, q, t