34: Surprise

I started up my stream and it was obvious that I wasnt in my room where I usually do my streams.

  Chat was spamming where is she and things like that and Nick walked into the backround and hugged me from behind.

  "So, we wanted to announce something." I said.

  "We have been thinking about this for a while and... were moving in together." Nick told them and I smiled at chat. They all seemed super excited and happy about it.

  "And also... KARAOKE STREAM POG!!!" I yelled at Nick winced at how loud I was.

  I sat down in my chair and he sat next to me and I opened youtube.

  "What should we sing first?" I asked chat.

  "We should sing sweater weather." Nick responded and so I pulled up the lyric video. Were we extremely out of tune? Yes. Did we sound terrible? Yes. Does that matter? No.

  The song ended and I mentally cringed at how terrible we sounded.

  We proceeded to sing multiple songs such as that's what I like by bruno mars, rat by Penelope Scott, 100 gecs by money machine, your new boyfriend by Wilbur, and more.

  It was fun but it had to come to an end at some point.

---
Ok I know chapter is very short and it's the last chapter but I promise I will make bonus chapters. Like y/ns christmas or other events like that :)

Also sorry once again for any spelling mistakes.

Guess what I'm wearing? The smile you gave me :)