30: among us

"Tommy can we truce these next few games?" I asked him.

  "I guess." He responded with a sigh. He had been killing me repeatedly for the past 3 games cause he got imposter.

  "Hey guys I got to go." Wilbur told us and we said goodbye.

  "Yeah I've got to go aswell." Niki told us.

  "Me too, it was fun while it lasted though." Fundy added.

  "Yeah, my moms making me cook dinner tonight." Sapnap said.

  "Try not to burn anything this time, alright." I told him laughing at the memory of when he forgot to put water in his ramon noodles and not only did he burn the noodles but completely melted the plastic bowl he used.

  "Hey Tommy do you know anyone who we can play among us with us." I asked him before muting my mic and reading out a few donations and thanking wilbur for raiding my stream.

  "Here let me message a few people." And so I waited before he updated me, "They said that their already playing among us and need a few players if we want to join them."

  "That sounds fine." I told and he sent me the code on discord and I seen a bunch of names I didnt recognize and I joined their discord call.

  "Y/n? Are you here?" Tommy asked me as I loaded into the game and seen my character named LB but dark green was taken so I loaded in as a orange character with a banana peel on my head.

  "Yeah..." I said nervously and a bunch of hi's erupted from the group but one of them stuck out which happened to be a incredibly deep voice, "Hello y/n."

  "I-I dont know how to r-react to whoever's v-voice that is. I-It's scary yet kind of calming." I said and laughter could be heard from almost everyone.

  "How about we go around and introduce ourselves that way y/n knows who is who." Someone I think goes by the name Rae said.

  We all stood in a line and cyan stepped forward first, "I'm toast and I plan to win every round that we play whether I'm crewmate or imposter."

  Next a brown character stepped forward, "I'm poki and y/n already knows me."

  Red stepped forward, "I'm Rae and I cant wait to have y/n as a new friend."

  Dark green stepped forward, "I'm sykkuno and I'm excited that I get to play among us with you."

  Yellow, "Im Tubbo and I hope that my introduction wasn't necessary."

  Black, "I'm Corpse and I'm glad that my voice scares you."

  "Chills. I actually got chills." I said laughing.

  Pink walked forward, "I'm Pewdiepie and I'm excited to murder some people."

  Lastly lime, "I'm Jack and I demand everyone puts on cat ears."

  "Not this again. Y/n dont listen to them." Tommy said.

  I went over and put on the cat ears, "Tommy put on the cat ears." I told him and there was cheering and laughing.

  Once everyone calmed down I heard Poki ask, "Y/n if you dont mind me asking, why exactly is your nickname LB?"

  "That's the nickname Tommy gave me." I told them.

  "What does it stand for?" Pewds asked me.

  "Little bitch." I said and everyone laughed once again.

• • • I M P O S T E R • • •

LB               CORPSE