bonus chapter

I had been on the dream smp giving everyone early Christmas presents since I wouldnt be able to give them to people on christmas day since I had plans.

  I had given everyone their presents except technoblade.

Y/ngames: Techno vc3
Technoblade: ok?

  He joined and I spoke up, "hello blade."

  "Hello y/n, I dont believe we've ever had a one on one conversation before." He responded with his monotone voice.

  "That is sadly true... anyways, I wont be available on christmas, so, I have decided to give everyone their presents early." I stated.

  "Okay..."

  "And I wanted to give you something that means a lot to me, I know that even though you were one of the pogtopia traitors, I think that you will take good care of it." I said tossing it to him.

  "Y/n... this is your lucky axe..."

  "You can have it. I trust you with it."

  "I'm honored to receive this gift from you,"

  "And now that you have the axe you know that you can always count on the saying, 'technoblade never dies."

  "Thank you even though the saying is true no matter what. I didnt get you anything but I have potatoes."

  "I would love some potatoes." I said and he tossed me some, "Now go kill some orphans with the lucky axe!" I cheered and he ran away leaving the vc.

TommyInnit was slain by Technoblade using y/ns lucky axe
ItsFundy was slain by Technoblade using y/ns lucky axe
ItsFundy: that was uncalled for -_-
TommyInnit: WHAT THE HELL Y/N
TommyInnit: YOU GAVE THE TRAITOR THE AXE INSTEAD OF ME
Y/ngames: shutup bitchboy
Y/ngames: I trust him more then I trust you
TommyInnit: I HAVE TNT
Y/ngames: DONT MAKE ME FUCKING TAKE YOUR LAST LIFE BITCHBOY

---
I would make my chapters longer but I'm not good at making things very detailed. If you have any ways to help me I would love to hear them so I can make future chapters longer and more enjoyable :)

There are people who say Disney world is the happiest place on earth, apparently they havent been in your arms