21: The Election

QUICK A/N BEFORE THE CHAPTER STARTS

I know the timeline is fucked up but the election is toward the end of September in this cause i forgot about it. Were gonna act like the election happened on the 29th instead of the 22nd. AND YES I KNOW THAT WOULD BE BEFORE SHE OPENED HER GIFTS ON A LIVE STREAM BUT JUST GO WITH IT

---

I got on the smp only to spawn at my house and I began to run towards where the election was being held. Wilbur had informed me on what was happening earlier so I knew when to get on the server.

I made it to them and I joined the vc only to hear many voices talking over eachother.

"Hi y/n!" I heard tubbo say through the midst of the chaos.

"Hello toby!" I responded.

"Oh hello there y/n,we were just about to start." Wilbur informed me, "before we do begin, tommy why have you got your own mic? Get behind me man-"

"No, no, no, no. You're giving them out, I- I-" Tomym defended himself.

"Okay, look, I just need to say that... were gonna- tonight is the inauguration. Were not just deciding who wins tonight, were also inaugurating the winner. When we announce who wins- dont point a gun at me." Wilbur said and right as I looked at quackity he put it away. "When we announce who wins," Wilbur continued, "the winner sits- comes up here, stands on the center one we all go down-"

"Have this chair wilbur, have this chair." Tommy interrupts him.

"Thank you, im- im- I'm quite old." Wilbur said before continuing once again, "and we-"

"Jesus christ." Quackity said before there was heavy breathing coming from schlatt.

"We then listen to their first degree- decree as president. Cause I mean the first decree of- of the president's suite important anyway." Wilbur said, "My fellow L'manburgians, and by that I mean tubbo, y/n, pink, and hbomb, hello there."

"WOO! Wilbur! Yeah! My man! That's my president!" Tubbo yelled as I just cheered and laughed.

"Thank you for coming here today to watch a historic moment the passing over of the presidency for the first election of L'manburg, I have with me the election results of the 4 parties: SWAG2020, POG2020, COCONUT2020 and SCHLATT2020."

"Paid actors, I'm sick of em." Quackity said.

"I have- I have with me in my possession the winners and by what percentage. Now the turnout of this election 220,000 votes." Wilbur said and everyone said things like wow.

"But there's only 3 people in the crowd, what happened?" Quackity asked.

"I will say though, that um... there was- there was some voter fraud. Some people have used google forms to like spam votes for parties. At 1-hour intervals, after I noticed that we were having spam votes, I have taken screenshots of the percentages and what I've done is I've collated the votes minusing the ones that have used the same IP adress." After wilbur announced this there were people talking over others and I couldn't quite understand what they were saying.

"Do you want to know what party had votes spammed for them?" Wilbur asked before turning around and looked at fundy and niki.

"I think we should continue with the votes." Fundy said which made me laugh.

"COCONUT2020 has had 120,000 disqualified votes."

"I hate to say but there seems to be one coding youtuber among COCONUT2020." Tommy said and a bunch of people called out fundys name.

"I just have this odd feeling that a certain furry has something to do with this." I added.

"You should recount all the votes including same IP." Fundy said.

"We still have a quarter of a million votes to go through." Wilbur told him and tommy started yelling. After it quieted down wilbur announced, "with 9% of the votes, being 20,000 people or so, in fourth place, is COCONUT2020." Fundy, Niki, and Eret cheered before tommy told fundy he was proud of him.

"When you fucking code your way into the election." Quackity said which most of us laughed at.

"With 16% of the votes, coming in third place, is SCHLATT2020."

"Now that's a surprise." Eret added.

"Putting him in third, that leaves two parties left." Wilbur told us, "Big Q look at me."

"Oh my god, hug me." Quackity said getting closer to george.

"This leaves the two major front-runners, and in se"ond pla"e with 30% of the vote is, lead by, the party leader Quackity."

I immediately started celebrating and cheering until I heard wilbur saying to stop celebrating.

"T-Tommy please calm. On the night of the election, after the announcement of SCHLATT2020 and COCONUT2020, quackity made a deal with the leader of SCHLATT2020, mr.jshclatt stood behind me, quackity said that no matter what happens, quackity would pull SWAG2020 votes on with SCHLATT2020 votes. POG2020 got 45% of the popular vote meaning that the coalition government of SCHLATT and SWAG2020 got 46%," there were all sorts of emotions running through the vc, "meaning that tonight ladies and gentlemen on Tuesday the 29th of September 2020, SCHLATT 2020 has been inaugurated. Mr. Schlatt it was- it was- it was- I want to say it was an honor competing against you, but I- please schlatt step up to the podium and deliver your inauguration speech." After wilbur said this I was kinda scared to hear what he had to say, cause I knew it was gonna be anything but good.

After tommy was ordered to get off schlatts podium and he got a seat, schlatt began speaking, "well... that was pretty easy. And you know what I said, the day I got unbanned from the dream smp and the day I said I was running in an election, which I won by the way, I said things were gonna change. I looked every citizen of L'manburg in the eyes and I said, 'you listen to me this place will be a lot different tomorrow' let's start making it happen. My first decree, as the president of L'manburg the EMPEROR of this GREAT country, is to REVOKE the citizenship of wilbursoot and tommyinnit. And as for you y/n, I cant have you turning your back on me, so you can leave with them." I felt my jaw drop as schlatt yelled 'get em outtake here!' And I ran away with the two of my fellow l'manburgians.

---
IM SORRY THIS CHAPTER IS BORING I PROMISE I HAVE LIKE 2 MORE COMING AND THEY ARE A LOT MORE INTERESTING

Can I have a picture of you so I can show Santa what I want for Christmas