14: chuck e cheese

"Are we there yet?"

  "Nick, I swear to God if you ask that one more time I will f-"

  "Y/N! Watch your language!"

  "Sorry mom..." I responded to mrs.armstrong. I started calling her mom, I'm not sure why, but she didn't seem to mind.

  We pulled into the parking lot of chuck e cheese and Arie and Mya almost hopped out of the car while it was still moving.

  The four of us waved goodbye to mrs.armstrong and we headed inside the building. We bought tokens with the money that she had given to us and we sent the two young girls off on their own to play games.

  Me and nick didnt have many tokens since we gave them all to Mya and Arie so we were just walking around for the most part.

  "Are you having fun?" Nick asked me.

  I shrugged my shoulders and responded, "meh, I dont mind just walking around."

  "I think I know a place you'll find a lot better. Follow me." He told me grabbing my hand and dragged me along behind him.

  "Where are we going?"

  "You'll see."

  We walked up this rock thing until we reached a spot and sat down.

  I looked to the side and seen tons of buildings and lights that were slightly below us. It reminded me of a moment from some sort of cliche movie where you could see 'the whole city' from where we were standing.

  "Isnt it beautiful?" Nick asked me not taking his eyes away from the sight.

  "It is." I said with a smile before turning to look at him.

  He looked adorable, the lights from the city sort of making him glow and-

  "Are you cold? Your cheeks are red." He interrupted my thoughts.

  "No I'm fine." I responded.

  "Are you sure. I'll let you wear my hoodie if you want."

  "No. I'm fine, I promise. Also it's like 81 degrees out here how could I possibly be cold."

  He just chuckled and we both went back to staring at the lights. I cant for my birthday next month.

---
Elloooo I hope you all had a great halloween.

I know I was supposed to update yesterday but I forgot so heres this short filler chapter.

Are you a cowgirl? Cause I can see you riding me.