Chapter seventeen-Cut the cr*p Joe

Chapter seventeen

Three days have passed by since the kidnapping and the whole town knew about it.  The police was crazily searching for them, every newspapers headlines were talking about it. The disappearance of Rosa and Jessica Johnson has been the talk of the town. Jessica had been trying to figure out a way to escape in the mean time. She knew that they had to go away; they had to run. Rosa, on the other hand, had been extremely weak. She could barely talk as she was starting to be sick. Jessica was devastated by their current situation and she kept praying that this living hell will end soon. 

Mick came regularly to threaten them to be able to extract information from them but he would always be furious by the fact that they didn't know anything. David has been really calm towards Jessica. He really looked like someone kind and with a gentle personality. Jessica kept wondering why he even got into these illegal activities. Well, she knew that he had some financial difficulties but selling drugs? That should have been his chosen option. She always saw her father as her role model when she was younger. She wanted to be someone as great as him. Today, she dislikes him. She hates him with every strength of her body. From one day to another, she hated her father and the hate was just growing gradually everyday. 

While she was lost in her thoughts again, Jessica heard a voice and she knew exactly who it was. It was him. The man she resents .He was here. Her father had came. She didn't now if she was happy or mad. A part of her was happy that he came to save them but another part wanted to kill him because of how an annoyance he had been for her, her whole life. 

Suddenly the door opened and Mike threw Joe in the room. "Stay here, as soon as David comes back we are going to start the interrogation." Joe starred at Jessica and looked like he was about to cry while Jessica looked at him with a face full of anger, rage and disgust. "Jessica, let me explai-""Oh cut the cr*p Joe" ,said Jessica to interrupt Joe. She took a breath then carried out with saying, "my whole life you have been lying to me with all of your excuses. You only give me your fake excuses so that I keep forgiving you but now it's enough. You are the worse person I ever met. You are literally the reason why Mom had been sad her entire life and why Sam never got to be a happy normal little girl. I hate you."

Joe just sat there and listened to her daughter insult me. He knew he deserved it. He knew he had been a terrible father. While hearing what her daughter was saying, he started to wonder and understand how hard and lonely her life has been. He wish he could go back in time and be more present for his wife and his daughters. He has fail as a father.

Jessica kept expressing how mad she was at him for thirty minutes when they were interrupted by Mike and David. "Finally, the man is back", said David. It was the first time since the kidnapping where Jessica found David looking dangerous and angry. He had only been kind to him and he had never once talked wrongly to her. "Tell us dear Joe, where is the damn child,?" said Mike furiously. Joe looked at them and stared at Jessica and his mother for some seconds and then said, "she's dead. Sam is dead."

How is Sam related to all of this? What is going to happen next? Will they all survive?

Find out in the next chapter.