Sequel!

Hey, everyone! I'm back at it again! The story is the sequel to one of my other books 'Bullied By My Brothers.' 

If you haven't already, I would definitely recommend reading that book first. Because it would make a lot more sense. In the story I'm not going to explain what the characters look like because I did that in the last book.

———————————————————

About Bullied By My Brothers: 

The first book, was about a girl named Ellie. She has four brothers, Noah, Max, Jack, and Daniel. All of her brothers are older than her. She went through a lot of drama and things didn't work out very well for her. She Hass to get her self through tons of bullying by everyone. She has no friends, and her family doesn't treat her like family until later on in the book. She has to overcome a lot of her fears. And her trust issues definitely got in the way of a lot of things. 

Ellie has hopes and dreams just like every other kid. Except, hers are very different from a lot of other people. Ellie's hope is to die. She doesn't want to be alive because of everything that has happened to her. She can't hold on any longer. She's been strong for way too long.

Read 'Bullied By My Brothers' to find out more. 

————————————————————

I apologize ahead of time if there are any mistakes. I'm not a professional author, but I try my best. 

If you guys have any ideas on what I should do for the sequel then let me know. Because I definitely need ideas! Comment your thoughts! Message me!Let me know how you feel about my last book! I'd love to know. 

If you guys have any questions for me, or if you have any questions for any of the characters possibly, then just type them in the comments or private message and I will get back to you or they will get back to you as soon as possible!

You can ask any character from Bullied By My Brothers any question that you'd like. 

Thanks! 

—————————————————————

I hope you all have a great day! 

I love you all! 😘❤️