Chapter Four

-Natsu's POV-

I woke up to an angel again...
But not any regular angel...
My angel...

"Wake up Natsu" The angelic voice waking me up. I look up to meet the calming brown eyes I have always loved.

"Are we here?" I ask tiredly, she nods and I sit up to look around. I see Erza, Gray, and Wendy getting their luggage from the holders above our seats. I feel sudden movements and look to see Lucy following their actions. I take it upon myself to do the same.

We step out of the train with our luggage in hand.

"Let's find a hotel to stay at" Erza commands us pointing at the village. We nod and I go with Lucy, Gray goes with Erza, then Happy and Charle go with Wendy.

Luce and I roam the small village in hopes of finding a hotel. I see males staring at Lucy, I look at Lucy to see why and- Oh, I see why...She is wearing a Black pleated miniskirt, her brown belt that holds her keys and whip, a pink tank top crop top, and little black flats. I turn back to the perverted men and growl causing them to immediately look away knowing they were caught.

"Natsu?" Whoops

"Yes?" I ask nervously.

"I think that's a hotel!" Lucy exclaims pointing at the oddly large building, I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding.

"It looks like it, let's go!" I shout grabbing her hand and pulling her to the building. We reach the hotel and hear shouts behind us, turning around we meet all of our teammates. The whole team walks in together and walk up to the reception. I look around the hotel lobby and see the red carpet we just walked on that started at the door, and ended at the desk, Cream colored walls that have red accents, a mini chandelier swinging above the middle of the lobby, and red couches that line the walls. I turn back to the receptionist, she has light brown hair, and orange eyes.

"We need 3 rooms please" Erza speaks up. The receptionist looks up and nods. She swipes her hands through the air and an archive computer pops up in the once empty air. It shows the layout of the hotel and the available rooms.

Archive magic huh?

"Ok, we have rooms 234, 236, and 237 available, will that be okay?" She asks with a smile, Erza nods and she closes her archive and passes us our keys.

"Natsu with Lucy, Wendy with Me, and Gray with the Exceeds." Erza plans our room arrangements for us.

"At least I don't have to share a room with weird Flame-brain" Gray mutters earning a glare from me and Erza.

"Sound good?" She asks, we all nod in fear of the demon and head our seperate ways.

Lucy and I walk through the long hallways.

"What's our room number again?" I ask.

"237" She replies, I nod and look around and soon enough settle my gaze onto Lucy, the goddess in human disguise. She skips down the hallways swinging her arms and holding the key. I let out a small chuckle and smile, she moves her head slightly checking the numbers in every door until she suddenly stops and turns to look at me. My onyx eyes meeting her brown ones, the world feels as if it stops for me.

"Here is our room!" Lucy exclaims as we break eye contact, she turns to the mahogany door. She unlocks the door with the golden key and pushes the wooden door wide open. There are two white beds in the back of the room, a bathroom next to the door, a couch a few feet ahead of the ends of the beds, movie lacrima which sits on a wooden stand, a mini fridge next to the wooden stand, and a coffee maker on top of the mini fridge. We walk in looking around, and I close the door behind us and walk deeper into the room. I see Lucy claim the bed closest to the window, while I claim the bed closest to the door. I plop myself onto mine and watch her walk around the room. She closes the curtains, turns on the movie lacrima, and then goes to her suitcase and pulls out a pink fuzzy blanket, I smile knowing what she is doing and get up.

"What movie?" I ask her, she looks at me and smiles.

"Maybe an action movie?" She asks catching on to my smile. My smile widens as I put in 'Nashi' It's an action movie about this girl named Nashi, she was an independent mage who brought down many dark guilds, most of her fights were either on boats, the tops of a fast train, while driving a magic mobile, or on regular ground. Nashi Tenington has Brown hair, and Pink eyes, she is about Lucy's height and is an amazing strategist.

I go sit with Lucy on her bed, I pull her into my lap and wrap the blanket around us. Then we start the movie...

~

"I am Nashi, and no one can bring me down without a fight"

The end credits role and I look through the opening of the curtains to see it is dark out. Which means the group of demons are out tonight.

"Night already?" Lucy asks me, I nod and she gets up off my lap and stands up stretching.

"Lets go meet Erza in the Lobby and get this job finished" she said confidently putting her fist in the air.

"Let's go" I laugh and we walk out of our room and go to the lobby to see our whole team there. This will be one hell of a job.

Written: October 16th, 2020.
971 Words.