Chapter 8.5

-Natsu's POV-

It's the morning after her cry.
And the time she opens her eyes that were once filled with tears.
The morning sun shows angels in a demons world.
And I have found her, my angel.

I wake up with the sun in my eyes. I look down to see my Lucy sleeping with her face in my chest. I'm happy that the sun didn't wake her up.

I lightly move her off of me, to where she was still comfy and the sun wasn't in her eyes, and I stand up.

I make my way to the couch and lay down so when she wakes up she isn't mad at me. I close my eyes and think about the job in two days.

I need to make this perfect....

"Natsu?" The quiet voice of an angel pulls me out of my thoughts, I sit up and look at her. Her hair that was once in a high side pony is now resting on her shoulder, her tank top strap halfway down her arm, and the blanket showing the waist band of her skirt. She really is an angel, voice and all.

"Yeah?" My voice as quiet as hers was. I walk over to her and sit on the side of the bed. She looks at me in confusion, but her expression is changed to suprise and her face turning red as I lightly move her tank top strap back into place, and take out her hair ribbon letting the rest of her golden hair fall.

She opens her mouth as if she was about to say something but she closes it just as fast. She looks up and her brown eyes meet my onyx.

The only word that describes her right now is breathtaking; astonishing or awe-inspiring in quality, so as to take one's breath away

The warm orange-yellow sunlight shining on her face making her perfectly pale skin glow, her golden hair shine, and her brown eyes a beautiful shade of amber.

"Thank you" She looks to the side, her hair flying lowly through the air over her shoulder and it covers the side of her face making her blush hidden.

"It's Nothing" I use my hands to put the fallen hair behind her ear once again revealing her blush.

There are times when we have moments like this, yet we remain friends. I would rather stay friends and have moments like these, instead of fully losing her to rejection.

But this time I am not backing down, that kiss gave me the courage to finally tell her how I feel.

Written: November 3rd, 2020
This is just a filler chapter that is pure Nalu.
I will most likely do a lot of filler chapters with my issue at the moment so please be patient.
474 Words.

Not edited