Year 3 Part 9

The warms summers air enveloped Hogwarts and everyone was buzzing with excitement ready to begin their summers. I sat next to Cho and Terry in the great hall. Cho groaned as Terry's night took out her queen. 

"What's going on at the Gryffindor table?" I queried.

"The boy who lived has received a firebolt." Terry said rolling his eyes. 

"The fastest broom in the world! Good luck seeking against him Cho." I laughed.

"Shut it, I'm stressed enough. Terry stop killing all my players!"

"Don't make the game pointless Cho." Terry chuckled. 

"Promise you guys will write this summer?" I asked.

"You know we will, silly!" Cho laughed putting an arm around me.

"Of course I will." Terry said with a smile, a rare occasion, Terry Boot was smiling.

"Us too!" Anthony and Michael said sliding in either side of me.

"Well of course who would do my potions homework for me?" I laughed.

"No time for that it's our OWl's year next year." Anthony said with a shudder.

"Oh yeah! You guys have fun with that." I laughed.

"Well when it's your turn we'll be sure to return the favour." Michael said grumpily. I laughed and put my arms around my friends. We all hugged allowing ourselves to express our love towards each other. 

"I can't stand this you guys, I think I'm going to vomit." Terry said attempting to pull away. 

"No Terry, I need this." I whined.

"Already missing Malfoy?" Anthony asked.

"It's better this way. He's not a good person." I said solemnly.

"We know!" Michael said rolling his eyes.

"You don't like to listen to us Millie." Cho laughed shaking her head. As happy as I was to go home, I was going to miss my friends dearly.