iii. aoife loves madonna!

"AND HOW ARE YOU LOVELY LADIES planning on spending your valentines day?" Andrew said, swinging his leg over the bench and swiping a piece of Edelyn's toast

"AND HOW ARE YOU LOVELY LADIES planning on spending your valentines day?" Andrew said, swinging his leg over the bench and swiping a piece of Edelyn's toast. Edelyn glared at him and whacked his arm.

"I was about to eat that, you dolt," she said.

"Sorry Eddie, you snooze you lose," Andrew grinned.

"I'm meeting Harry Potter," Luna said. Andrew choked on his toast and Kiara spat out her orange juice.

"I thought he was going on a date with Cho Chang today," Aoife said, looking up from her book.

"Oh, yes he is I think," Luna said. "He's doing an interview for the Quibbler, but I don't think he knows it yet, Hermione Granger organised it."

"Sounds fun," Edelyn said.

"Sorry, did you say Cho was going on a date with Harry?" Kiara said.

"Yes," Luna said.

"She's allowed to move on Ki," Aoife said, reading Kiara's expression.

"I didn't say she wasn't," Kiara said. "Just seems a bit fast, that's all."

"It's been eight months Kiara," Edelyn said gently.

"I know how long it's been," Kiara huffed. Aoife shot Edelyn a warning look as she went to open her mouth again, and Edelyn fell silent.

"Well, I'm staying here," Aoife said.

"And missing out on all the gossip that will go down in Hogsmeade today?" Andrew said. "Boring, I plan on having a seat in the centre of the Three Broomsticks and watching the drama unfold."

"You're such a nosy bastard," Edelyn said. "Mind if I join?"

"I was counting on it Eddie," Andrew grinned. "Kiara, care to tag along?"

"Sure, I don't have anything better to do," Kiara said.

"Aoif? You sure I can't tempt you?"

"Nah, I have to finish my star chart," Aoife said.

"Like you haven't drawn it six times already," Edelyn said.

"Well, I like drawing it," Aoife said. "I want to get a good mark on it."

"You're obsessed with that subject," Andrew rolled his eyes.

It wasn't a lie, Aoife's all time favourite subject was astronomy. She liked nothing more than to sit in the astronomy tower, gazing up at the work of art that was the nights sky. She had studied every constellation, and knew them all by heart, all eighty-eight, her favourite being Andromeda, the chained lady. Loving astronomy also meant she was pretty hooked into Greek mythology, but how could you not be? It was fascinating! She had even saved up for a hardcore, full-size telescope, which took up a large chunk of the Finnigan's attic, much to her mothers distaste.